Author Topic: Ty Vickery - 2016 expectations?  (Read 2711 times)

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Ty Vickery - 2016 expectations?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 10:50:27 AM »
Sometimes you need to send the opposition a message - don't #%+* with us.
Only wish it was Nic Nat not big Coxy

Seriously? He king hit a bloke who wasn't watching and effectively took himself out of the game as well.

It was a dog act that could have sit well with me if he bagged a couple more goals after the incident but he crawled into his shell and showed the world how much of a coward he is.

I would much rather have Tippet, Cloke or Petrie. All are superior forwards and Tippet is a far superior ruck.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 11:50:44 AM »

I would much rather have Tippet, Cloke or Petrie. All are superior forwards and Tippet is a far superior ruck.

I would prefer if we could have Tony Lockett at his prime

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 01:09:37 PM »
I think Vickery is now officially in our top 10 players.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2016, 05:18:00 PM »
THAT HE GROWS SOME BALLS AND STOPS PLAYING LIKE A FAIRY. Get rid of the weak prick.He could kick 50 in a season and i still wouldnt  pee on him if he was on fire.

I'm pretty sure "FAIRIES" don't do this. This takes guts at Subiaco.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4hVIk0dAQY&autoplay=1
That is hilarious you think whacking someone when they arent looking takes guts. I think you meant to say it was Gutless.It was also gutless that he was intimidated after the incident and went missing.FMD SOME BLOKES HAVE NO IDEA.

Big cox hit blokes in the guts for 10 year web they were not looking

Worked alright for him
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Heart of Darkness

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 06:14:48 PM »
I think Vickery is now officially in our top 10 players.

We're a long way from where we need to be then.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2016, 06:51:12 PM »
THAT HE GROWS SOME BALLS AND STOPS PLAYING LIKE A FAIRY. Get rid of the weak prick.He could kick 50 in a season and i still wouldnt  pee on him if he was on fire.

That is hilarious you think whacking someone when they arent looking takes guts. I think you meant to say it was Gutless.It was also gutless that he was intimidated after the incident and went missing.FMD SOME BLOKES HAVE NO IDEA.

Worked alright for him

Pretty much. The only disappointing thing was watching acorn Tyrone shrink back into his torso after the fact
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2016, 07:07:56 PM »
It wasn't a good look but I don't think it was that bad. Ty had his eyes on the ball too didn't be ? Meant to hit him but not knock him out. I expect 30-40 goals from ty this year

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2016, 07:45:06 PM »

Worked alright for him

Pretty much. The only disappointing thing was watching acorn Tyrone shrink back into his torso after the fact

The worst thing was he played like a pussy after h got booed

Thought he'd cry ala jobe
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2016, 11:06:51 PM »
It wasn't a good look but I don't think it was that bad. Ty had his eyes on the ball too didn't be ? Meant to hit him but not knock him out. I expect 30-40 goals from ty this year
If only he would keep his eyes on the ball at bounce downs. Tys a real tough guy!! when its on his terms of course.

Expectations well to improve he needs to defend better he needs to actually work when he doesnt have the ball. He needs to find some real toughness from somewhere and forget about what might happen to himself in a contest.
Instead of being the one out the back looking for cheap kicks and goals be the one who crashes the pack, or backs into one to create a spillage be the one who leads hard at the player with the ball  dragging opponents with him knowing it wont come his way..Always compete and present as often as possible, just do all the little 1% that you expect from big kpps you lot know the blocks the shepherds or just taking an opponents line at the ball away so your teammate can mark safely..  There are so many things this bloke does not do well or rarely does and a lot of it is between the ears. I would gladly take 1 goal a game from him if he did all these things well, of course  i would prefer the two he went at this year along with the above things because thats where he should be at at the least..

Yep i have bagged the crap out of him, I will continue to do so if we continue to get the sort of crap he dishes up on a regular basis.Who knows he may become an AA one day but for the life of me i cant see it atm.

I still think we should have traded out one of the fwd/rucks in Vickery,Griffiths McBean.