Author Topic: Question Time  (Read 2054 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Question Time
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2016, 10:38:10 PM »
I'm sure that they have most of those things in place - it's what action you take with the information provided which is important.
I'd also add the club appears to struggle making key decisions to effect change AHEAD of the curve.
Thanks for that, amazing to think that we would have had Chris Yarran complete a psychological examination and still recruit him.(not a negative against Chris , I hope he defeats his issues and does play for us), more a comment on our systems

Given there have been no issues with Yarren in the 8 years at Carlton, like it or not, that's probably reasonable evidence.
Despite your apparent sarcasm, I still maintain the issue for the club is moreso related to the lack of decision making with available information.
That is the real skill when using data, everyone collects it - it's called best practise!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Question Time
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 10:49:02 PM »
They should have gone mkultra on his ass
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus