Author Topic: Prez. Peggy O'Neal press conference @ 4pm  (Read 5141 times)

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Prez. Peggy O'Neal press conference @ 4pm
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2016, 10:24:14 AM »
Richmond is my club.......but I can share with Peggy..........why should I go through all this pain by myself?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2016, 11:29:28 AM »
Yeah but even that Hiscock flog on OTC last night bought up Richmond's history of "always sacking coaches".....a "history" that hasn't applied to this century - or for 17 seasons if you like....basically the board's being challenged by it's even less competent but otherwise identical twin...only at Richmond....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 11:49:34 AM »
Yeah but even that Hiscock flog on OTC last night bought up Richmond's history of "always sacking coaches".....a "history" that hasn't applied to this century - or for 17 seasons if you like....basically the board's being challenged by it's even less competent but otherwise identical twin...only at Richmond....

Okay I'll say it. Dumb and Dumber.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 11:50:37 AM »
My broomstick and I are peeing of back to Texas "
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 12:35:32 PM »
I thought Peggy spoke pretty well.

Any issue with her saying "my club" is just BS semantics.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2016, 12:42:06 PM »

Serious?  Seems these people put this ticket together based on some tiger buzz words and footy cliches.  Don't think these guys are up to speed in all seriousness.  Just gonna have to wait for the Malvern group then to see what they have to offer.  At least they'll know what not to say.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2016, 05:33:43 PM »
Not a wise move referring to the club as my club.

Agree terrible choice of words

What has she sacrificed for 'her' club? What about the average member?

She has sacrificed nothing.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2016, 09:03:40 PM »
How about the guy who forked out a grand on his messily salary of 60k? Irrelevant aye

Has this bimbo or fail ever mentioned the members in more than a passing comment. I would have more respect for either of them if they once told us how much of what the members have done that has put us in this off field position.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2016, 10:05:11 PM »
How about the guy who forked out a grand on his messily salary of 60k? Irrelevant aye

Has this bimbo or fail ever mentioned the members in more than a passing comment. I would have more respect for either of them if they once told us how much of what the members have done that has put us in this off field position.

All she has done is take.

Facist
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2016, 10:21:48 PM »
Peggy went the scare tactic as she always does the only thing she knows really.  Can she make a press conference without using the world instability?  Just once.  She's got the nervous nellies on side thats for sure.  And how about Brendan "it's complicated" Gale?  It's a real worry our CEO doesn't know what the problems are.  He gets paid good money for EY to do his job.  Get rid of them all and put Earnst in charge.  stuff me.

Good post, they look rattled. Funny that, considering the clean run they've had to get this right.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2016, 02:27:29 PM »
Any issue with her saying "my club" is just BS semantics.

Was thinking the same thing although she should definitely try and word it better next time. She just underestimated the chicken littles need to latch onto anything