Author Topic: Player portrait pics  (Read 860 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Player portrait pics
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 04:51:58 PM »
I don't think anyone can question the work Rioli must have put in over the summer. Well done kid. I really hope he reaps the rewards for his hard work.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 05:50:56 PM »
I don't think anyone can question the work Rioli must have put in over the summer. Well done kid. I really hope he reaps the rewards for his hard work.

Absolutely.
He stands out on his "vibe" alone.

Most of  the rest have nfi.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 03:14:39 PM »

A bloke I know told me he put on 10 kegs or so, not sure if he was exaggerating but it's clear to see he's bulked up. Good on the lad and lucky WAT didn't have a say in it

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 03:38:33 PM »

A bloke I know told me he put on 10 kegs or so, not sure if he was exaggerating but it's clear to see he's bulked up. Good on the lad and lucky WAT didn't have a say in it

Another stupid baiting comment. Seriously what the stuff are you even talking about. If you go and read my post on who will be the big improver this year you would see who I said. Instead of making up poo posts which seem to be your MO.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 04:33:52 PM »
Pfft....arms folded.....probably just pushing his biceps with his fingers to make them look bigger....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 10:11:49 AM »

Another stupid baiting comment. Seriously what the stuff are you even talking about. If you go and read my post on who will be the big improver this year you would see who I said. Instead of making up poo posts which seem to be your MO.

I don't care about your post saying who the big improver will be, fact is half way through last year you argued with posters who mentioned he needed to bulk up (me included). You were happy with his size and didn't think it would help with him evading tackles and that's FACT

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 01:31:33 PM »

I don't care about your post saying who the big improver will be, fact is half way through last year you argued with posters who mentioned he needed to bulk up (me included). You were happy with his size and didn't think it would help with him evading tackles and that's FACT

Yep. Remember it well.

At least Jackstar owns up to his statements when he is called out.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 09:09:49 PM »
Missed one
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Loui Tufga