Author Topic: A great night ruined  (Read 8750 times)

Offline Ethel Merman

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland... we really mean it.....
Re: A great night ruined
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2006, 06:41:12 PM »
I recieved a reply letter from the hotel today and they are claiming no liability at all and have said they will not be held responsible for any goods for a guest.

"no liability at all"     " will not be held responsible" 

These high-handed pricks.  Get up 'em Bully.

Bulluss

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2006, 08:21:43 PM »
Hey guys,

Went to my local Community Legal centre tonight and went through things with them. They believe that i have a very strong case and should win. :thumbsup

They are going to draft up a letter of demand to the hotel and basically come from the point of view that they were negligent in providing the service that they should. Negligent in the fact that there was not appropriate barricades to stop anyone from accessing our "private" balcony.

I am probably looking at 2-3 weeks before i hear anything from this as it will take the centre upto a week to send the letter for me(its a free service so i cant complain) and then it will take anywhere upto 2 weeks before they hear back from the hotel.

Hopefully when that does happen, it will be with a cheque for the money i asking for.

I also have to follow up with Consumer affairs tomorrow as the guy i spoke with tonight thinks there may also be something i can follow up there in relation to them not providing the service they should have and now wanting to take no responsibility.

Hopefully i have them by the balls ;D

Moi

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2006, 08:26:25 PM »
Go Bully  :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2006, 02:40:03 PM »
Good luck Bully  :thumbsup