Author Topic: Richmond’s soul-crushing defeats have created a new word: Richmondy (H-Sun)  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
5 goals ain't much these days

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Oh dear.

Looks like Wil Anderson had is on little Richmondy today!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/wil-anderson-arrested-after-plane-incident-while-on-way-to-wagga-wagga/news-story/9a7726270bab7adf8c234f6c5bfe06c6
Just a tosser. Never laughed at anything I've ever heard him say. Thinks he's something special. Maybe he should learn something from Carl Barron on how to be normal.

I met Steven Wright a few years ago after his Melbourne performance he's a top bloke too and not a big head.
The club that keeps giving.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
The dispute related to him getting an exit row. Will, you don't get an exit row if you have a sore back because you may need to help out if the event of an emergency.

Knob jockey.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Richmondy is a disease which has infected  the NSW state of origin team last night .
Unleash the tornado

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Richmondy needed to describe Tigers’ cruel defeats (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2017, 11:28:19 AM »
The haters in the media are having a field day

What's to like?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Essendon have out richmond Richmond tonight .

Given up a 19 point lead with 5 minutes remaining.
Unleash the tornado