Author Topic: Round 23 - Richmond vs St Kilda @ MCG; Sunday, Aug 27 @ 3.20pm  (Read 13343 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Round 23 - Richmond vs St Kilda @ MCG; Sunday, Aug 27 @ 3.20pm
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2017, 11:06:24 AM »
Probably still waiting for Melbourne to finish above us.

Ouch. It's pretty soft of Claw to be missing in our hour of need. Oh well, I'm sure he will swoop like Brandon Ellis on a loose ball on the wing if we lose next week..

LOL yep we will see a fair few doctors pop up if that happens, they have been hiding in a deep dark hole lately

Who was it who use to spruik Melbourne and how far they were ahead of us
Which doctors are you referring to?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2017, 11:12:38 AM »
Probably still waiting for Melbourne to finish above us.

Ouch. It's pretty soft of Claw to be missing in our hour of need. Oh well, I'm sure he will swoop like Brandon Ellis on a loose ball on the wing if we lose next week..

LOL yep we will see a fair few doctors pop up if that happens, they have been hiding in a deep dark hole lately

Who was it who use to spruik Melbourne and how far they were ahead of us
Which doctors are you referring to?

Not the group of doctors you belong to but the other group that only turn up when things are crook

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2017, 07:42:09 PM »
Watched 360 for the first time in ages last night but Richardson made a few encouring comments about our game. He said we brought a pressure that haven't experienced this year. Hope that's what we take into the finals.

Isaac Smith said the same thing after we beat the Hawks. It's a matter of bringing it to a final against the Cats
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

dwaino

« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2017, 08:30:12 PM »
Watched 360 for the first time in ages last night but Richardson made a few encouring comments about our game. He said we brought a pressure that haven't experienced this year. Hope that's what we take into the finals.

Isaac Smith said the same thing after we beat the Hawks. It's a matter of bringing it to a final against the Cats

They smashed us with pressure last time too from memory. What I took from that though is we still managed to keep one of the best scoring sides to 80 points. Losing Caddy so early hurt our scoring imo. They will go back to a regular forward setup probably with Hawkins back hopefully.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2017, 08:43:01 PM »

They smashed us with pressure last time too from memory. What I took from that though is we still managed to keep one of the best scoring sides to 80 points. Losing Caddy so early hurt our scoring imo. They will go back to a regular forward setup probably with Hawkins back hopefully.

Our issue vs Cats was a lack of goal scoring - was 20% below our average score. We just didn't take our chances that day
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.