Author Topic: Gold Coast should recruit a bunch of Richmond fringe players: Barrett (afl site)  (Read 1630 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Recruiting a bunch of Richmond-listed players who are AFL-ready yet AFL-starved would work neatly with the plan. Shai Bolton, Connor Menadue, Anthony Miles, Sam Lloyd and Corey Ellis would all get regular games for the Suns in 2019, and pursuing them en masse should be given deep consideration.

Full article: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-07-25/barrett-time-to-unleash-the-suns-hard-man

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Stuff the fringe part, they can have a few of our starting 18

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Pick 2 and 3 should get it done
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
I actually don't know why Carlton aren't more interested in Miles. They are slaughtering Cripps by throwing him at every stoppage. Miles would at least provide some relief.

As for GCS, I could see them going for menadue considering they lost Adam "I run and bounce the ball a lot" Saad

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
Pick 2 and 3 should get it done

Maybe...….

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
I thought miles would go north last year. Carlscum are just dufuses and are lying in the bed they made. Lloyd would be gettable too I reckon.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Recruiting a bunch of Richmond-listed players who are AFL-ready yet AFL-starved would work neatly with the plan. Shai Bolton, Connor Menadue, Anthony Miles, Sam Lloyd and Corey Ellis would all get regular games for the Suns in 2019, and pursuing them en masse should be given deep consideration.

Full article: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-07-25/barrett-time-to-unleash-the-suns-hard-man
Thats why Barret is a journo and not a list manager

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Not sure he is even a journo mate
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Dougeytherichmondfan

I actually don't know why Carlton aren't more interested in Miles. They are slaughtering Cripps by throwing him at every stoppage. Miles would at least provide some relief.

As for GCS, I could see them going for menadue considering they lost Adam "I run and bounce the ball a lot" Saad
I’m surprised as well. After all, Miles is a GWS reject.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame

I’m surprised as well. After all, Miles is a GWS reject.

:lol