Author Topic: Nathan Brown reveals his Richmond 'passengers list' (Nine)  (Read 1294 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Nathan Brown reveals his Richmond 'passengers list' (Nine)
« on: April 07, 2019, 05:47:58 PM »
Nathan Brown reveals his Richmond 'passengers list'. (Nine)

Hardwick went on to say that he was disappointed his Tigers side wasn't offering more help to Martin. On that point, Brown agreed; referring back to a "passenger list" he drew up for the Richmond side.

The list, aired on Wednesday night's The Footy Show, included Dion Prestia, Brandon Ellis, Jason Castagna, David Astbury, Kane Lambert, Dan Butler, Kamdyn McIntosh and Jack Graham. Only Prestia and Lambert were given q pass mark for their effort against GWS.

"How good a ride some Richmond players have had on the back of some superstars," Brown said.

"Now [Alex] Rance is out, now [Jack] Riewoldt's out, now [Trent] Cotchin will be out ... I said these eight players were the ones I expected to step up and fill the void, and they needed to play some really good footy. I only gave two a tick yesterday, two out of the eight.

"Prestia was good, Lambert I think will become their No.1 midfielder this year. Those other guys there, they need to lift.

"They're senior players who can have an influence in the game and they're the ones that, Richmond, if they're going to play finals or even deep into September, those guys there, they need to lift."

https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/dustin-martin-damien-hardwick-comments-nathan-brown-criticises-reaction/1d6cc0da-be2f-4ffb-8b89-a67d5e9d3ff2

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Nathan Brown reveals his Richmond 'passengers list' (Nine)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 05:49:45 PM »
as i said in dusty thread, agree with all bar Mcintosh. Prestia a class above everyone else there though.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 05:54:15 PM »
McIntosh has been one our better players so far this year....spent all yesterday getting sold into trouble & cleaning up the midfield's mess....and say I that as someone who generally doesn't rate him all that highly.... :shh

...and Brown was a first class one-way runner himself.... :shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

strongandbold

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 06:25:43 PM »
 :rollin

Whilst I don't disagree with most of this list, when does any other club have players singled out like this?

Where was the Bulldogs passenger list the last two years?

stuff the media love to stick the boots in when we are down.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 07:36:50 PM »
Tend to agree with the above post. Every premiership side that ever existed had a few lucky blokes to be in the side. Except for maybe Brisbane 01 - 03.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 10:16:33 PM »
Browny being very kind to us with just 8 passengers.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 08:25:44 AM »
To many players in their comfort zone for my liking about time Dimma put the hammer down.