Author Topic: Broady, Aarts & Pickett re-sign  (Read 2891 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Broady, Aarts & Pickett re-sign
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2020, 08:05:02 PM »
Matt white is one I’m glad I got horribly wrong. I had a knee jerk reaction and considering the sub rule thought it was stupid we’d trade one of our best runners. He was good during 2014 but outside of that disappeared into oblivion. That’s probably the reason why I’m not in AFL list management

No one ran to the bench faster.
Set a new benchmark  :clapping
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2020, 12:58:23 AM »
Markov definitely a better player than EGG

:clapping

Easily

You're hard on the Egg. Markov has  been on the list since 1999, you'd hope he'd be playing at a higher level than a kid on the rookie list.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2020, 08:12:33 AM »
Markov definitely a better player than EGG

:clapping

Easily

You're hard on the Egg. Markov has  been on the list since 1999, you'd hope he'd be playing at a higher level than a kid on the rookie list.

1999?
Was probably still wearing Belarussian nappies back then