Author Topic: Tambling??  (Read 1071 times)

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Tambling??
« on: May 06, 2006, 11:08:21 PM »
What do we do?

Why can't we let him have a couple of 30 possie games for Coburg and get his confidence up?

PuntRdRoar

Re: Tambling??
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 11:09:11 PM »
Tamblings output was on a par with Deledio tonight. Both were down but both must stay in the side.

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 11:24:55 PM »
Yeah I know Ramps but Deledio was manned very very watchfully by McVeigh. Tambling is all over the place and it just looks like he might be trying too hard to break the shackles. We see glimpses of what he can do but its just a matter of him putting it all together.

Bulluss

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 11:25:26 PM »
While he was fairly quiet tonight, i think he has been improving and looking more comfortable at the level.

I agree with Ramps, leave him in the 1's

letsgetiton!

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 03:17:09 AM »
i agree also.
he is seeming better each week, and even tonight, he may not have done much but what he did do was damn good, and his pressure off the badd and 1% were excellent.
i can sense in a week or 2, bling and krak will be on fire. just a feeling i have. krak tonight, im sure many will bag him, but he busted his guts trying to do the right thing and his spot will be safe also.
feel sorry 4 petts, did everything right but kick str8, i wonder if this new mcg has a swrling wing on the ground which is stuffing up many attemps on goal

Ox

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 03:23:49 AM »
If we have to carry the kids for  a couple of years then so be ut,provided we rea the benefits
down the track.
Vodka roolz.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 04:16:49 PM »
It'll be hard to drop anyone. Hughes might have only had 5 possies but he kicked 2 vital goals on a night when everyone else shanked shots.

Sugar will probably come back meaning JON, Blingers or Krak will be dropped. Gas will be up for selection too even though our defence is holding up well and more importantly setting up attacks better than it ever has before because we have blokes with polished skills who can move the ball quickly in Gas' place.

While we are winning we should persist with the youngsters and get games into them.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd