Nearly every nomination virtually Seven and Ten
My how the mighty have fallen.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Logies
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 11:24:24 PM »
Nine doesn't have Neighbours or Home & Away  ;).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 11:45:09 PM »
I hate these type of shows and i put myself through it for some silly reason.
Worst entertainment, boring, long, people who get up and say stupid, inane drivel
WHY???

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 11:57:29 PM »
They turn John Wood's character into Mr Nasty after 10 years and he wins the Gold Logie. Go figure lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 07:40:29 AM »
I just love looking at the fashions and the fashion faux pas.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »
I watched it mainly for the Adam Hills Green room post award commentary. ROFLMAOOO  :rollin :thumbsup :thumbsup

ROFLMAOO@ Bec Cartwright getting nominated for a show she hasn't screened in for almost a year!

LMAOO@ all the B grade overseas celebrities coming out on stage looking like they just woke up from the middle of a sleepwalking episode. (Where the F... am I?? and why am I here??)

LMAOO@ all the other minor celebrities getting a skinful and making galahs of themselves.

LMAOOO@ that guy from Home and away who said "To my fans....YOU ROCK!" (I had to check I wasn't watching a taped logies from the 90's)

LMAOOO@ the look on Eddie's face when Joan Rivers commenced her alcohol infused dialogue.

Cringe@ the stupid question by Jessica Rowe to that guy from SATC asking him why he was being mean to Carrie!

LMAOOO@ George Eades doing his best Clint Eastwood impersonation.(I guess your eyes tend to go like that when you've been stuck in a box under the Nevada Desert for a while.) He still had time to check out Miss 'where the bloody hell are you'. I was thinking...Sure she was cute but why the bloody hell was she presenting an award for?? 1 ad and she hits the logie bigtime! ???  Martin Grellis has done at least 2 'Easy off BAM' ads and was the chopper pilot in the Matrix. Surely he was more credentialed than the Bingster.  :thumbsup

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 10:00:40 PM »
LMAOOO@ the look on Eddie's face when Joan Rivers commenced her alcohol infused dialogue.

I am a huge Joan Rivers fan - actually went to her show on Friday night at Crown. Talk about politically incorrect - no-one was safe.

I thought she was a riot at the logies - because she was right why was she there :rollin :rollin

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)