Author Topic: Sound the Alarm: Inside the coaches' box for the 2020 Grand Final  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Hadn’t these already been released months ago or am I thinking of a different grand final?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hadn’t these already been released months ago or am I thinking of a different grand final?
2019 GF & 2020 PF have been released previously.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame

Could have sworn I saw one that showed Chris Scott saying “if he kicks this we win” just before the menegola shot about 75% of the way into the last qtr.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Correct TK

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Could have sworn I saw one that showed Chris Scott saying “if he kicks this we win” just before the menegola shot about 75% of the way into the last qtr.
Parts of it have been shown before but this one shows new stuff.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
The difference in the responses between Dimma and Scott when their team was under pressure is stark. Dimma was constantly reading the game and possible moves and adjusting while Scott in the 3rd qtr just sat there and said they can't do anything as our charge was on. By the time Geelong was behind in the 4th qtr and Scott wanted his Cats to go straight down the middle, Dimma was already onto it.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
I noticed that too. Hardwick was right on top of his game in the box.

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
Seen Hardwick v Cameron, Hinkley and Scott now in this show and he is a level above all of them.  I reckon Longmire and Clarko would be the only 2 that may be in the same league.