Author Topic: 2006 Richmond Tigers Members  (Read 1005 times)

Offline N. Brown No.1 Fan

• Tiger Rookie
  • In 2006 All Of Australia Will Be Tiger Territory
2006 Richmond Tigers Members
« on: May 21, 2006, 07:57:22 PM »
I wanna be a richmond tigers member FOR 2006 but they only have played 3 times at aami stadium in the past 3 years as i live in adelaide and i am mighty tiger fan, Nathan Browns No 1 fan lol!, when they play at aami stadium twice a year i would become a member asap but until then i will just have to support my team by buying their merchandise i ahve a tigers flag, gurnsey, footy and more and boy did I ENJOY the win over adealide giving crows supporters poo! GO YOU TIGERS !  :yep
Petifer kicks inside the 50...... "RICHO" takes a screama!, lines up, GOAL, TIGERS win " Oh, were from Tigerland !

PuntRdRoar

Re: 2006 Richmond Tigers Members
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 09:01:08 PM »
get an off the bench one...your still helping the club if you do.

Offline tiogar

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 02:39:21 AM »
The honest truth is that fans outside Melbourne don't have the same incentive to spend the hard earned on memberships and cannot be blamed but supporting the team when they do come to town and maybe pencilling in a trip to melbourne for a big game (EG Dreamtime or Pies) to join the athmosphere at the "G" would be showing true loyalty.

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 03:10:11 AM »
#1  i was the same living in perth  i used to get an on the bench but the last couple of years ive got the interstate m/ship which gives  tixs for 5 home games 2 of which can be substituted for away games so hence i get entry in when the tiges are here and if i make the trip to Vic i can still get in  cost is only $105 and inc cap sticker and newsletters etcand still support the club  give it a go
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 08:20:45 AM »
As I would lucky to get to more than 1 game per year, I have "on the bench" membership.