Author Topic: Port Adelaide VS The Mighty Tigers  (Read 799 times)

Offline N. Brown No.1 Fan

• Tiger Rookie
  • In 2006 All Of Australia Will Be Tiger Territory
Port Adelaide VS The Mighty Tigers
« on: May 22, 2006, 09:44:10 PM »
 :gotigers next year dont u worry boys ill be a off the bench member supporting the tigers towards a good year, till then ill be at aami stadium when richmond take on the powerless port adelaide should be a good game expecting a bag from richo ill be there with the other richmond supporters, no way in hell sitting near the power members bunch of pee heads and ferals got abused last year "tossers". well dont u worry ill be there cheering the tigers on to victory with my guernsey and flag and the gear, p.s might make big sign any ideas ? yours faithfully nathan browns no. 1 FAN!. :thumbsup
Petifer kicks inside the 50...... "RICHO" takes a screama!, lines up, GOAL, TIGERS win " Oh, were from Tigerland !

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Port Adelaide VS The Mighty Tigers
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 10:34:13 PM »
Family rivalry in our household for that game  :thumbsup.

The way Port are going this year we'll probably get more benefit out of our training during the week than the game itself lol ;). It must be the year for opposition coaches to be made to look like idiots for things they've said about the Tigers ;D. Will never forget that Mark Williams comment during the week Jack Dyer passed away.

It would also be great if one time in the next century we could play them at home at the 'G  ::). Every year we play them away at Footy Park  ???.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline N. Brown No.1 Fan

• Tiger Rookie
  • In 2006 All Of Australia Will Be Tiger Territory
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 11:29:44 PM »
anyone got a idea for me so i can make a huge sign when richmond win ?
Petifer kicks inside the 50...... "RICHO" takes a screama!, lines up, GOAL, TIGERS win " Oh, were from Tigerland !

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 12:02:53 AM »
anyone got a idea for me so i can make a huge sign when richmond win ?

Allan Scott - you were right!  ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd