Author Topic: Met anyone?????  (Read 14543 times)

Moi

Re: Met anyone?????
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2006, 08:40:57 AM »
I'm adding Fish and Jezza to my list  :thumbsup

Bulluss

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006, 08:27:42 AM »
Gee you get around Moi!!!  :lol

Moi

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 09:26:50 AM »
Don't muck around, Bully lol  ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 07:54:09 PM by Moi »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2006, 04:06:14 AM »
It was great to meet up with Mopsy in person on Saturday after the game along with his brother, WP and Moi. Also good to chat to Julz and Bully over the phone while Moi was taking the scenic route to the Southern suburbs  :rollin.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2006, 04:33:54 AM »
Never interested me very much but of late have been wondering. I have been round the place so long I reckon I would know your faces and vica versa - one day maybe. Been thinking about joining the social club again, mainly so as junior will be gaurenteed a gf ticket in the next few years  :thumbsup -lol I allready have mine considering an MCC member but may get one for myself as I cant just send him in to sit by himself can I. :cheers

Moi

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2006, 09:22:24 AM »
It was great to meet up with Mopsy in person on Saturday after the game along with his brother, WP and Moi. Also good to chat to Julz and Bully over the phone while Moi was taking the scenic route to the Southern suburbs  :rollin.
Honest MT, i did not take you down back lanes and alleys in Middle Park for any ulterior motive lol

Still don't know what was going on there - anyone know why there was fire trucks, cops and ambulances around Luna Park last Saturday night, so many that they had to shut down Beach Road?

A mystery  :shh