Author Topic: What browser do u use ?  (Read 7068 times)

Moi

Re: What browser do u use ?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 09:47:55 AM »
I have come to the conclusion that users of ie5,6,7 do so,not out of neccessity 
but ignorance.

Everything i find out about computers is usually 5 years later than everyone else - so i live in ignorance until I eventually catch on lol.
But i started using Firefox at work and luv the tabs - means i don't have to have 500 windows open, as i do lots of research on the net for my work - plus all the footy sites i have open as well lol.

Another question:  How long should we let Microsoft experiment with Vista before we go out and buy it.  I've got XP at home, and does the job for all i want it to do, but eventually will upgrade.  I'm expecting heaps of teething problems, so i won't be touching it for a while.  But have to keep in mind i guess when i next upgrade.

Anyone know much about Vista?

Ox

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 10:10:18 AM »
LMAO Vista.

May as well buy a mac and run windows programs in xp on the partitioned hard drive (new MAC cross platform software.)

Allows u to use Mac and Windows programs

Ox

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »
nETSCAPE HAS MULTI TABS ALSO

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 09:32:17 AM »
LMAO Vista.

May as well buy a mac and run windows programs in xp on the partitioned hard drive (new MAC cross platform software.)

Allows u to use Mac and Windows programs

My home computer is partitioned with Linux and Windows. Best of both worlds :thumbsup
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd