Author Topic: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!  (Read 690 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
« on: December 23, 2023, 08:17:52 PM »
With people either busy with some last minute pressie hunting or heading off over the Christmas break to be with family and friends, I just want to take this opportunity to wish all OERites and their families a safe and merry Christmas and a happy New Year  :cheers.

Thanks once again for your continued support of OER and for all your posts and opinions throughout 2023 which make OER a great place to be apart of  :cheers. Be safe on the roads over the break if you're driving and if you're going away, we'll see you all recharged and ready to go for 2024 as we begin the new Yze era.

Once again a very very special thanks goes to my pardner in crime WP for all the work done onsite and behind the scenes  :bow :highfive.

Bring on the stuffing on Monday :burgereater :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2023, 10:15:10 AM »
Wishing all OERites a happy and safe Christmas.

As I say every year if you are travelling on the roads please take care out there and be safe.

For so many it has been a tough year for albeit reasons, but I hope on Christmas day everyone can take time to enjoy time with our precious families, friends and loved ones.

Thank you for your continued support of OER it is appreciated even if on the odd occasion we sometimes end up doing this :banghead...  ;D

To MT (aka Mr OE) who does so much work to keep this place rolling along; thanks as always. But on the personal side of things cannot thank you enough for your support and friendship.

Have a great Christmas one and all  :santa
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2023, 09:18:05 PM »
Well done to you both.  Walking into a Tiger cage without a whip or a chair ....      :cheers
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 09:29:35 PM »
Merry Christmas All

Offline Piping Shrike

• Premiership Captain
  • Nothing today
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2023, 10:09:13 PM »
Merry Christmas all (I have to post at least once per year don't I?) At least the theme song was heard in the final game in the SANFL - a merry day had by us all on that day, and Go Tiges.