Author Topic: Supertiger claims Tigers will use PSD  (Read 1897 times)

PuntRdRoar

Supertiger claims Tigers will use PSD
« on: June 25, 2004, 11:14:38 AM »
to snare one of either Polak or probably Hodge. Infact I think the player is Hodge. It seems that as you guys mentioned before if the Hawks finish last and we finish 2nd last ... we would still get Hodge for free. According to supertiger its an eye for an eye...because the hawks are seriously into brad ottens.

In terms of Polak...a  two for one player deal is on according to supertiger. The intrigue is getting hotter!

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
Re: Supertiger claims Tigers will use PSD
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 11:42:42 AM »
We really need to bend the Hawks over on this one.  Encourage Hodge into the PSD and if we can snare Wallace or Sheedy then it would be a great incentive for him, as playing under someone like Wallace/Sheedy at your beloved club would be much more appealing than playing under Schwab at Glenfairy.  We are a huge chance I reckon if done properly.

Hmmmm - 2 players for Polak.  I wonder who they can be ?  No-one comes to mind. 
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 11:48:29 AM »
Don’t see why Otto would want to go the Hawks.  They’re no better placed than us at the moment.

I could understand him wanting to go to a Club in a better position, but why would he want to go to one going just as bad?  If he wanted to leave, he could do a lot better and I doubt he would settle on the Hawks.
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 02:58:29 PM »
Ottens doesn't want to go to the hawks. He would like to stay with us but wont commit himself until he knows who is going to coach us.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.