Author Topic: Blingers settling-in nicely  (Read 602 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Blingers settling-in nicely
« on: August 31, 2006, 03:58:12 PM »
Tambling settling-in nicely
12:41:49 PM Thu 31 August, 2006
Matt Burgan
Exclusive to richmondfc.com.au

A bit of what Blingers said:

"My second season has been a bit better. I've gone through the season without an injury, so on that side of things, I'm pretty happy because I missed most of the season (last year) with injury, so this year has been quite good for me," Tambling told richmondfc.com.au.

"I'm happy with just missing the one game for the year, but I'm still not as happy about my performance during the year, because I've had a few shocking games and a few average (matches) and I'd just love to get them all up there and have more average to good games, rather than average to bad games.

and

"I think I've got to get a bit stronger because most of the boys in there are fairly strong and I think that's probably the main thing at the moment, because I am still pretty small and light-framed, so I can get pushed under the ball or pushed over pretty easily.

"So my main focus over the break will be to get in the gym quite a lot."

Full article at: http://richmondfc.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=293857

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Blingers settling-in nicely
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 05:15:54 PM »
The signs of a freakish damaging footballer are definitely there. Up to Richie and the club to get the best out of him as he develops over the next couple of years. Yep get stuck right into the gym over summer Blingers  :thumbsup. Same goes for Meyer.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd