Author Topic: Where will it end  (Read 3972 times)

Moi

Where will it end
« on: January 06, 2007, 11:51:45 AM »
I've known MT and Julz on this computer since prehistoric times and others that seem like an eternity lol.
It's almost like a prerequiste these days that if I don't turn on my computer something is wrong with me.

Amazing all the changes in computers and things you can do.  And amazing all the things I've learned how to do (they said it would never happen  :wallywink

I showed 'em hahaha

Any ideas on what we'll be able to do, say, five years from now.  I reckon they seem to have covered it all, from watching TV overseas, "acquiring" all the music and film you want.  I find it hard to imagine what else they can do, but I would love to look into the future and see what it holds cyberwise.

My wish is for the AFL to give someone on the Internet the footy rights to broadcast "FREE" over the net.  Let the advertisers pay for it and give us what we want.

Discuss.  Well, if you wanna lol

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
Re: Where will it end
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 12:29:32 PM »
Yeah, so many people playing with their Wii in cyberspace.   ;)  ;D

You know, downloading virtual games from Nintendo for it. 8)
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Moi

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 12:42:57 PM »
Yeah, so many people playing with their Wii in cyberspace.   ;)  ;D

You know, downloading virtual games from Nintendo for it. 8)

Speak for yourself, I'm not playing with nothing
Errr, hang on, maybe lol  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 06:20:11 PM »
Downloading heaps of movies like we do now with music and doing heaps of new funky things with them. 5 years is a long time in terms of the increases in computer speeds, memory storage and internet download speeds (won't hold my breath on that last one).

My wish is for the AFL to give someone on the Internet the footy rights to broadcast "FREE" over the net.  Let the advertisers pay for it and give us what we want.

:pray

The AFL should learn from the NFL and EPL where the needs of the club supporter comes first  ::).   
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd