Author Topic: North woes  (Read 1753 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
North woes
« on: February 13, 2007, 03:10:56 AM »
Former Tiger CEO Mark Brayshaw (of big $$$ contracts fame when at Richmond  :scream) is teaming up with his tv brother James and Ron Joseph to take over running North.

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/realfooty/articles/2007/02/12/1171128898721.html

Pro-Gold Coast Roo to stand
Caroline Wilson
February 13, 2007

THE Kangaroos' proposed relocation to the Gold Coast moved a step closer to reality yesterday when club stalwart and life member Ron Joseph joined forces with brothers Mark and James Brayshaw to challenge for board positions.

Mark Brayshaw, who played 32 games for the Kangaroos and has held executive positions at three AFL clubs — including the chief executive's position at Richmond.

In keeping with the Tiger connection, Greg Miller had offered Ron Joseph his support recently.

Joseph had sought — and received — support from former chairman Bob Ansett and Richmond director Greg Miller in an original bid to stand as a shareholders' representative.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: North woes
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 08:45:04 AM »
Some of the Roos players came to my kids' school last Thursday.  Mini-me got to train with them and she said she found Nathan Thompson very nice but the other 2 (young kids - not familiar names) weren't so nice.   During question time, she asked them how they thought the Tigers would do this year - lol.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: North woes
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 07:48:16 PM »
Some of the Roos players came to my kids' school last Thursday.  Mini-me got to train with them and she said she found Nathan Thompson very nice but the other 2 (young kids - not familiar names) weren't so nice.   During question time, she asked them how they thought the Tigers would do this year - lol.

:clapping :clapping :thatsgold :thatsgold :yep :bow :bow

Well done Mini-me - top stuff

And well done Julz for bringing Mini-me up perfectly  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)