Author Topic: Tuesdays with Terry - 28/8/07  (Read 1021 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Tuesdays with Terry - 28/8/07
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »
We've started the player boycott of Ch 7 reporters. We told journos today that Tuesdays with Terry wouldn't go ahead if Ch 7 reporters were present.

As for Plough he said we won't be tanking because we didn't expect us to be in this situation at the start of the year. He then dared Carlton to do the same this week.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Tuesdays with Terry - 28/8/07
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 06:20:01 PM »
Tiger Terry's tanking tirade
28/08/2007 3:55:33 PM
Angus Morgan
Sportal

"If there's a player running onto the ground this weekend who's not having a crack for his club I think it's a disgrace, to be honest," Wallace told his regular Tuesday media conference in the boardroom at Punt Road.

"I can guarantee our supporters that won't be the case with us.

"We didn’t think we'd be in this position at the start of the year anyway to be getting these sort of selections so, to us, it's got nothing to do with more than going out and playing a good game of footy and I dare Carlton to do the same.

"I'd be really disappointed if blokes who represented this club in the past and played in premierships wanted to go to the MCG and see us get beaten on the weekend.

"I haven’t heard one Richmond person say that and I hope I don’t hear from one Richmond person that wants to say that."

Full article at: http://sportal.com.au/default.aspx/afl-news-display/tiger-terrys-tanking-tirade-34507

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 07:39:18 PM »
Well said TW :thumbsup

Offline LondonTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 10:44:59 PM »
Most importantly, I do not want the Spoon.  Lets knock the Aints out of the finals as well, just in case the Filth beat Adelaide on Friday.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 12:17:02 AM »
i agree ... i don't want another wooden spoon ... but 1st pick looks good ... but carlton are going to lose so ... would love to f*** up st kilda for the finals ... those c*** have the wood over us for years now ... time to break it !!!

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 05:25:20 PM »
i agree ... i don't want another wooden spoon ... but 1st pick looks good ... but carlton are going to lose so ... would love to f*** up st kilda for the finals ... those c*** have the wood over us for years now ... time to break it !!!
As I have said before - can't you make a statement without the overuse of abjectives