Author Topic: HEARTLESS !!!  (Read 1194 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
HEARTLESS !!!
« on: June 03, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »
HEARTLESS !!!

NO LEADERSHIP

NO PASSION FOR THE JUMPER

NO INITIATIVE

THE COACH IS IN IT FOR HIMSELF !

OUR COACHING STAFF IS THE JOKE AND A JOKE (ie: Rawlings Forward, Royal: done nothing to our midfeild, King: nothing expect Foley)

NO SKILL (Royal's job)

PLAYERS ARE DUMB

CAPTAIN SHOULDN'T BE CAPTAIN ... HE WAS NEVER A LEADER

FORWARD LINE IS SO F***ED ... 3 key forwards ... Richardson, Kingsley, Shultz and no leading

DRAFT PLAYERS THAT CAN'T KICK ... Adam Pattison (he has a go, but honestly he can't kick)

TERRY KEEPS PUTTING PLAYERS IN DIFFERENT POSITION ...

JUST LET THEM F***ING LEARN ONE POSITION ...

WE WERE LUCKY WITH THAT DRAW

NEVER WANTED TO PLAY LAST NIGHT

JAKE KING HAS BALLS TO BACK HIMSELF ...

LAZY PETTIFER ...

I SAW 6 PLAYERS WALKING IN THE MIDDLE FROM A TURNOVER

THURSFEILDS IS OUR FULL BACK FOR THE NEXT 150 MATCHES ... DON'T CHANGE HIM

JOEL BOWDEN IS STILL A JOKE ... DID OK AGAINST BROWN

TERRY WALLACE HAS FOOLED US (FULL STOP) HE IS FULL OF SH*T

where is the attacking footy gone ???

DELEDIO PUT IN THE MIDFIELD !

TAMBLING ON A WING OR SOMEWHERE WHERE HE CAN GET THE BALL

WHEN BROWN GETS BACK WE WILL BE 15% OR MAYBE %50 BETTER TEAM ...

WE ARE A JOKE ... THIS IS A JOKE ...

TERRY SHOULD LOOK AT HIMSELF AND SHOULD BE BLEEDING ...

BUT HIS NOT BECAUSE HE HAS 2 MORE YEARS ... HE SHOULD HAVE HIS JOB ON THE LINE ...

DICKHE*D !!!

WE ARE ALL FOOLED

FOOLED

FOOLED

FOOLED

FOOLED

FOOLED

FOOLED

FOOLED

TERRY TALKS SH*T

WE ARE FULL OF SH*T

anyway guys ... LMAO ... i am not upset ... i just laugh when we lose ...

this is what i heard walking back to my car from richmond supporters !!!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Ramps

Re: HEARTLESS !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 03:44:51 PM »
wanna tell us what you really think torch

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 12:14:17 AM »
lol ... i agree with them all ...

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 08:09:43 AM »
HEARTLESS !!! not all players.  Richo, for one, isn't.

NO LEADERSHIP Unfortunately I agree

NO PASSION FOR THE JUMPERAgain Richo would probably be the exception

NO INITIATIVEUnfortunately

THE COACH IS IN IT FOR HIMSELF !Dunno :-\

OUR COACHING STAFF IS THE JOKE AND A JOKE (ie: Rawlings Forward, Royal: done nothing to our midfeild, King: nothing expect Foley)

NO SKILL (Royal's job)
Yes they have a lot to answer for as does one Danny Frawley

PLAYERS ARE DUMBMost of them

CAPTAIN SHOULDN'T BE CAPTAIN ... HE WAS NEVER A LEADERAgree and I think he'd play much better himself without the captaincy

FORWARD LINE IS SO F***ED ... 3 key forwards ... Richardson, Kingsley, Shultz and no leading  Richo leads, Schultz is very lazy

DRAFT PLAYERS THAT CAN'T KICK ... Adam Pattison (he has a go, but honestly he can't kick)Not good enough

TERRY KEEPS PUTTING PLAYERS IN DIFFERENT POSITION ...In netball you have to be able to play more than one position so I don't think this is such a bad thing.

WE WERE LUCKY WITH THAT DRAWMaybe :-\

NEVER WANTED TO PLAY LAST NIGHTI wouldn't say that

JAKE KING HAS BALLS TO BACK HIMSELF ...Yes he's great to watch

LAZY PETTIFER ... Back to Coburg for him

THURSFEILDS IS OUR FULL BACK FOR THE NEXT 150 MATCHES ... DON'T CHANGE HIMYes he's doing alright

JOEL BOWDEN IS STILL A JOKE ... DID OK AGAINST BROWN Bit of a contradiction there ???

One thing I am having trouble with is posters who feel they need to shout all the time.  We get the point - actually got it ages ago.  Shouting is not going to change the fact.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:20:58 PM by julzqld »

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 08:19:51 AM »

One thing I am having trouble with is posters who feel they need to shout all the time.  We get the point - actually got it ages ago.  Shouting is not going to change the fact.

Julz, I think you'll find there are a few on this board who simply like to flex their muscles from behind the safe confines of an anonymous keyboard. Given the opportunity, none of them would say any of this to Terry's face, Kane's face...even Kayne's face... :lol

Therefore we must endure their endless posturing. Doesn't matter in which thread, they're all the same after 4 or 5 posts. IF I were to ever stop following the Tigers, I wouldn't post about it 10 times a day. But then again I will not stop supporting them. I will not keep going down the same path of the last 20 odd years. At some point in time we need to grow up. Some, it seems though, never will.
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 10:56:07 AM »

Julz, I think you'll find there are a few on this board who simply like to flex their muscles from behind the safe confines of an anonymous keyboard.
You're so right, fwoy. I really do wonder about some people, and what's going on inside their head.

Moi

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 10:59:10 AM »

Julz, I think you'll find there are a few on this board who simply like to flex their muscles from behind the safe confines of an anonymous keyboard.
I really do wonder about some people, and what's going on inside their head.
Very little I'd say  :banghead

Offline Babsky

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 01:11:21 PM »
Can only imagine how the boys feel.  Do you really think they enjoy the crap they are getting dished up week after week.  The team go out with the aim of winning - it's that simple.  It's easy for everyone to sit back and fire off the bullets but let's be realistic.  It's a team of young guys without much experience to guide them.  The experienced guys are running around trying to do more than they should need to.  Once we get the likes of Simmonds, Brown, Haritgan and co. back it will be interesting to see how the team pulls together and how the likes of Pettifer, Bowden and Tuck lift because they won't be trying to do everything themselves.

Moi

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 01:17:47 PM »
Welcome to OER, Babs!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »
If there was one thing I wouldn't criticize us for on the weekend was heartlessness. They tried their guts out but most simply couldn't back up their endeavour with the skill or class needed.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd