Author Topic: Sunday Footy Show Votes  (Read 1763 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Sunday Footy Show Votes
« on: August 13, 2007, 12:07:32 AM »
Almost choked on my Froot Loops this morning when I saw the Votes Brian Taylor gave for Friday Nights game

8 Foley
7 Deledio
7 Bowden

7 Davis.

I was staggered that any Pie player on Friday night could get votes.
None of them amassed more than 18 possies and can't seem to think anybody having a real impact. I even thought that Jake tightened up nicely on him in the second half and Medhurst was more dangerous than Davis if BT was compelled to give a Pie small forward the votes. A bit stiff for guys like Johnno Thursty Patto Tucky.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Sunday Footy Show Votes
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 08:00:11 AM »
Almost choked on my Froot Loops this morning when I saw the Votes Brian Taylor gave for Friday Nights game

8 Foley
7 Deledio
7 Bowden

7 Davis.

I was staggered that any Pie player on Friday night could get votes.
None of them amassed more than 18 possies and can't seem to think anybody having a real impact. I even thought that Jake tightened up nicely on him in the second half and Medhurst was more dangerous than Davis if BT was compelled to give a Pie small forward the votes. A bit stiff for guys like Johnno Thursty Patto Tucky.

never pay attention to anyone on MMM or channel 9

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 08:35:14 AM »
You have to expect Davis to be in the votes when BT is giving them.  He's his lovechild.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 09:50:42 AM »
laughable on any skunk players getting votes  :rollin

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 02:36:49 PM »
Speaking of the Sunday Footy Show, Carey's big mouth has got himself into trouble again. Nathan Thompson said Carey should stop taking pot shots at North from the gallery and Carey fires back that Thompson should get back out there and get a kick and with his depression Thompson shouldn't be up in Darwin paying the pokies. Then after the commercial break he didn't realise he was back on air and you can hear Carey say "that guy will neck himself". Classy  ::).

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 03:37:13 PM »
Carey fires back that Thompson should get back out there and get a kick and with his depression Thompson shouldn't be up in Darwin paying the pokies. Then after the commercial break he didn't realise he was back on air and you can hear Carey say "that guy will neck himself". Classy  ::).

What a champion bloke Carey is!  :gobdrop
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 03:42:11 PM »
IIRC the Herald Sun stats had like 7 richmond players ranked higher than the highest Magpie player which was Davis

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 05:26:15 PM »
Watching it live the only two Pies who looked to be troubling us to me were Thomas and Medhurst. Once they were shutdown we strolled away with the game. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 06:42:27 PM »
Taylor is a tosser of the highest order anyway. He talked about the skunks just about the whole time in the game review, and he's one of the ones who said the players spent too much time out on the ground.  >:(