Author Topic: Should our players start a massive brawl and draw a line in the sand!  (Read 2513 times)

Ox

Re: Should our players start a massive brawl and draw a line in the sand!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »
some supporters did a long time ago

retygas

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 06:59:52 PM »
I would support it. At least this way we would see who has got the balls to stand up for their mates. I remember watching one brawl it was a Hawks brawl. I watch Dunstall take a few steps back and knew he was gutless. But Dermie came running in from a long distance. And this is what shows us who you can rely on. So bugger the fines it is time for us to stand up and be counted.

Ramps

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 11:32:59 PM »
Its time to fly the flag, working class yellow & black, when Deledio comes back he should start it off and then the other blokes can come in and have a go (im losing it, im actually laughing as i write this), as i said its time to fly the flag for working class yellow and black, i knew the yuppie influence in Richmond would screw our club.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 02:11:33 PM »
this weekend !!! conners !!!

Offline Babsky

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 02:45:55 PM »
I reckon Petts would give it a red hot go. He could run down the ground and be like a little foxy nipping at big bad bazzas heels - mmmm priceless! ::)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 03:05:23 PM »
I reckon Petts would give it a red hot go. He could run down the ground and be like a little foxy nipping at big bad bazzas heels - mmmm priceless! ::)

:rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 06:31:27 PM »
hey is simmonds a black belt, with his size why dosnt he flex some muscle and intimidate.
Simmo should bring along his 7ft carpet python and get it to wrap itself around the footy. Simmo 21838382832384882 possessions and 34929 goals; the other 41 players nil  ;D.

You can't do it these days but in the past you would draw a line in the sand next week against Geelong on their home turf. No one has been able to match them footy-wise so test their hotheads who have been able to control their aggression this year and haven't showed that handbag reputation so far. Try getting them unfocused. We'll most likely get thumped anyway as the Hawks did when they tried drawing a line in the sand a few years ago. I wonder how many Cats' players would risk missing games so close to the finals if say a Kingy or Connors ran off the corner of the square with a fair hip and shoulder on a fan favourite at the first bounce. One thing is for sure the ferals down there would want to jump the fence if it ever happened. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
No massive brawl but a line in the sand was drawn on Friday night  :thumbsup.