Author Topic: A Richmond 2008 preview from the other side/sash  (Read 6013 times)

T2

Re: A Richmond 2008 preview from the other side/sash
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 04:17:25 PM »
that 2nd review was right on the money

i do remember the cogs talk a while back, couldve been around the time of the simmo/fiora deal i think

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2007, 12:29:42 AM »
And clearly I forgot a Chris Newman as well, Meyer isnt in either but if he comes up then we're really rolling along, If Jacko continues hes development as a tag then he makes a 22 as well. So its a good side going forward especially when you can add another good pick theoretically an early 2nd round in 2008- and hopefully a quality PSD pick up (by finishing bottom), a first rounder in 2009 and a first rounder in 2010.
Newy would be the oldest by a fair way by 2011 going by that side. He'd be nearing 29. I know Petts isn't rated too highly by even our own supporters but as a 30-40 goal per year HFF he could still be around too.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2007, 12:31:27 AM »
i do remember the cogs talk a while back, couldve been around the time of the simmo/fiora deal i think
Well after having to listen to Spud for 4 years straight anyone would want to leave  :lol

Little Jackie

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2007, 12:35:09 PM »
Well after having to listen to Spud for 4 years straight anyone would want to leave  :lol

Facts are that he wanted OUT!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 01:50:20 AM »

Facts are that he wanted OUT!
But like Cambo, Cogs is still at Punt Rd 3 years after  ;).

Little Jackie

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 07:45:44 AM »
You might find that Nathan Brown and Clinton Casey had something to do with it ;)