Author Topic: Valentines Day  (Read 3548 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Valentines Day
« on: June 19, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »
Valentine's Day
8:30pm Sunday, 06 Jul 2008 

Valentine's Day tells the story of Ben Valentine (Rhys Muldoon) who drifts into the small Victorian country town of Rushworth. He quickly finds himself in trouble with the law. As a famous Aussie Rules footballer fallen on hard times, he is given 200 hours of community service coaching the town's 'no-hoper' football team. But is he in fact who he seems to be?

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200807/programs/DR0603H001D6072008T203000.htm

May be an OK telemovie  :rollin

How do I know about this I hear you ask  :wallywink

I am Number 14 for Lucan the Rushworth sides main rival - albeit an extra should get a guernsey  :rollin

The Rushworth v Lucan game was filmed at MT Evelyn reserve for anyone interested - fcku it was cold ......

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
Re: Valentines Day
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 06:56:34 PM »
Did you have to get the ball when it was kicked into the creek?
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 10:36:37 PM »
Did you shirtfront the lead role or hog the footy CUB to get a close up on camera? lol
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 08:57:00 AM »
Was a bit of a ball magnet actually.  :clapping

Pretty funny though cause the actors were shtfull footballers and the director had to keep calling it off and telling us to let them get the ball 'cause the movie is about them'

I actually said to my opponent at one stage 'if the ball comes this way bump me off, and I will let you run onto it'

Lol and not being able to "TANK" when it is not even for real.

Anyone who says footballers tank is fos, which reminds me whereis X these days. Did he do a Jacko fit or does he have an alias 161  :rollin