Author Topic: Priorities  (Read 3518 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Priorities
« on: June 20, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »
POLICE dogs searching for an axe-wielding man who attacked a speed camera operator have instead unearthed a drug crop.

The camera operator, 40, was sitting in the front passenger seat of his car in Wedge Rd, Carrum Downs, when the driver's side window was smashed by a man with an axe about 10.35pm last night.

The operator escaped with only a cut finger, while the offender fled.

The police canine unit was called in an attempt to locate him.

But as the search began, the police dogs were thrown off scent by a cannabis hydroponic set-up at a nearby house.

Police then searched the Spencer Drive house, and uncovered the stash in a rear room and the garage.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23893558-661,00.html

Man how skrewed is this, a bit of Pot or someone that is willing to take someone's head of with an axe ..... Pretty pizweak effort that .......

Note: I think speed camera operators are slimy dogs but let's get the priorites straight here

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Priorities
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »
CUB, I guess thats what happens when you employ dogs that are hooked on herb!  ;) I demand a full royal commission be established to root out all Police dogs who have drug habits. there's no place for them in today's police force!  :shh
Send em all to Amsterdam where they can lounge around in cafes sampling their finest.
Oh and as for the slimy camera guy...His cut might get septic so there may be a happy ending in this after all!!  :lol