Author Topic: McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, or someone else- Who should takeover Richmond.  (Read 11697 times)

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, or someone else- Who should takeover Richmond.
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2008, 09:31:49 AM »
yes and no.

but i see you are a pat benatar fan.  it is good to dream, but at times one must be realistic, and admit miller failed us and it is good he is gone, and terry has failed us. but , one has his/her right to keep on dreaming

It's funny watching X trying to use correct punctuation to hide himself. Look at all those commas. Don't forget the capital letters now X.

Ox

« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »
just asking a question, even though parts of your answer were somewhat confusing

X is an idiot that thinks he's not :lol

for Geez sake get off X's case,

after u get out of his arse

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »

Biggest joke is the coach . $2.4 million he has sucked out of the place. And we will have to pay him another $600,000 for him to walk at years end :banghead

Well you lasted half a day Jack  :D Your hatred knows no bounds my friend.

I wonder if the next coach comes in in 5 years or so, you will be as animated and spiteful.

A waste of a clever poster I say.

Stripes

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2008, 12:34:56 PM »
Campbell would be a mistake IMHO.  Not becasue of personality but becasue he is untried and because of the style of game he played. I know Jack will say "Clarkson", but if pressed I am sure I could come up with two failures as first time coaches for every success.

Sheedy would be a bigger mistake. He is regraded as some sort of great thinker but I just dont see it. I never have. Anyway he is past it, look at the train wreck of a team he left behind.

Sheedy and Campbell together. All I can say is please NO.

I have no inside info about any of this but I am still entilled of my opinion on this subject.

Spin or no spin, right or wrong, I do think the Club should show that when we say we are going to give a guy 5 years to do something , we give the guy 5 years to do it. I hate seeing the crap we got dished up on the weekend just as much as anybody and I have never been a fan of TW but he got 5 years. That all there is to it. I am sure there are few here that want TW out that would be screaming if they had a contract and it got broken.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Tigermonk

« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
just asking a question, even though parts of your answer were somewhat confusing

after u get out of his behind

l'm not up his ass so stop being stupid & grow up. His entitled to his opinion just like we all are.
If he changes his name or whatever who cares, his still a passionate Richmond supporter & paying for his memberships.
he comes to this site to talk about the same things & if you got a problem with him then do it via PM  ;D

Offline 3rogerd

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2008, 10:21:44 PM »
best of luck with all this. :lol

Ox

« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2008, 10:10:12 AM »

after u get out of his behind

l'm not up his ass so stop being stupid & grow up. His entitled to his opinion just like we all are.
If he changes his name or whatever who cares, his still a passionate Richmond supporter & paying for his memberships.
he comes to this site to talk about the same things & if you got a problem with him then do it via PM  ;D

If u call it discussion........ :wallywink