Author Topic: Kiss- Good or Bad Band ?  (Read 3981 times)

Ox

Kiss- Good or Bad Band ?
« on: September 05, 2008, 11:30:50 PM »
Been around for ever and a day.

Anyone a fan of this band ?

I found this review of a show...it's badly written but you can see the guy who
wrote it wants to have their children ;

eviewed by:    Reviewed on: 02/15/2005

was fortunate enough to see kiss in australia again. been a kiss fan all my life and was privelaged to be front row at kiss symphony. the onely disappointment i had was it had to end and could not go for 24 hours. it was a magical experience and gene and paul u guys are the rock gods. dorry peter and tommy u were great to thrilled at tommy and how natural he seemed on stage but paul and gene u 2 r the ones who made kiss and have been there the whole time. by the way gene great autiobiograhy and thanx 4 ur talking in tongues tour down under u r an inspiration. give shannon one for me too, :-) all i do is dream about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont hang ur boots up yet guys , if the rolling stones can keep going , so can u as u leave them 4 dead ,,, ROCK ON! Kiss Monkey geelong,victoria, AUSTRALIA

St Leonards Pier by 4.00 am..........

Thoughts ?????????????????

One all !  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 11:59:06 PM by []())([] »

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Kiss- Good or Bad Band ?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 11:38:09 PM »

was fortunate enough to see kiss in australia again. been a kiss fan all my life and was privelaged to be front row at kiss symphony. the onely disappointment i had was it had to end and could not go for 24 hours. it was a magical experience and gene and paul u guys are the rock gods. dorry peter and tommy u were great to thrilled at tommy and how natural he seemed on stage but paul and gene u 2 r the ones who made kiss and have been there the whole time. by the way gene great autiobiograhy and thanx 4 ur talking in tongues tour down under u r an inspiration. give shannon one for me too, :-) all i do is dream about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont hang ur boots up yet guys , if the rolling stones can keep going , so can u as u leave them 4 dead ,,, ROCK ON! gaetano bonanno geelong,victoria, AUSTRALIA

get off the disco biscuits mate.

wrong thread buddy, this is footy talk. Maybe you should bring this thread up down at the blue oyster bar.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Moi

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 11:47:30 PM »

was fortunate enough to see kiss in australia again. been a kiss fan all my life and was privelaged to be front row at kiss symphony. the onely disappointment i had was it had to end and could not go for 24 hours. it was a magical experience and gene and paul u guys are the rock gods. dorry peter and tommy u were great to thrilled at tommy and how natural he seemed on stage but paul and gene u 2 r the ones who made kiss and have been there the whole time. by the way gene great autiobiograhy and thanx 4 ur talking in tongues tour down under u r an inspiration. give shannon one for me too, :-) all i do is dream about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont hang ur boots up yet guys , if the rolling stones can keep going , so can u as u leave them 4 dead ,,, ROCK ON! gaetano bonanno geelong,victoria, AUSTRALIA

Great minds think alike, Ox, I had just started a similar thread  ;)
Well, just convinces me I'd never go and see Kiss based on that review  :wallywink

Ox

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »

get off the disco biscuits mate.

wrong thread buddy, this is footy talk. Maybe you should bring this thread up down at the blue oyster bar.

This is the general BOARD
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:37:50 AM by one-eyed »

Ox

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 11:55:42 PM »

Great minds think alike, Ox, I had just started a similar thread  ;)
Well, just convinces me I'd never go and see Kiss based on that review  :wallywink

It would be worth going just to see this guy having multiple orgasms every time Gene or Paul moved.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »

This is the general BOARD

oops. got that one wrong.

Edit: quote edited
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:39:29 AM by one-eyed »

Moi

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 12:05:38 AM »
Do you like Kiss, Daniel

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:15 AM »
Do you like Kiss, Daniel

i like to be kissed but thats where the similarities end sweet cheeks.