Author Topic: Tiger cuts threat to game day: Hutchy  (Read 2781 times)

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tiger cuts threat to game day: Hutchy
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 08:58:38 AM »
I remember reading that we were meant to be getting an additional assistant which we now have in Campbell and an additional development coach.

I see that Rawlings has been given that role now which is good fit being the Coburg coach.

I am glad that McCrae is staying on board also, he has a good relationship with the young players and speaks well to them.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2008, 09:53:08 AM »
Seems Hutchy has been making things up again to create a story that isn't there  ::). We wouldn't be adding two new people to recruiting if we were making $500k cuts to the footy dept.

hutchy is a disgrace

we actually be spending more in our footy department in 09 than we spent in 08 ::)

as previously stated

an extra coach, campbell, and 2 new recruiting people about to come on board. New sponsor signed !!!!!!!!!

ANNOUNEMENT VERY SOON

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2008, 11:51:11 AM »
Seems Hutchy has been making things up again to create a story that isn't there  ::). We wouldn't be adding two new people to recruiting if we were making $500k cuts to the footy dept.

hutchy is a disgrace

we actually be spending more in our footy department in 09 than we spent in 08 ::)

as previously stated

an extra coach, campbell, and 2 new recruiting people about to come on board. New sponsor signed !!!!!!!!!

ANNOUNEMENT VERY SOON

i remember you saying that 4 weeks ago.

your very consistent in making up things as you go :thumbsup
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2008, 04:45:50 PM »
If we have a new sponsor signed up as blaisee claims then you'd think the announcement will be sometime this week now that footy news should be fairly quiet to not distract away from it.

I remember reading that we were meant to be getting an additional assistant which we now have in Campbell and an additional development coach.

I see that Rawlings has been given that role now which is good fit being the Coburg coach.

I am glad that McCrae is staying on board also, he has a good relationship with the young players and speaks well to them.
You posted that TFL  :thumbsup

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=7579.0
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 05:16:30 PM »

hutchy is a disgrace

as previously stated

ANNOUNEMENT VERY SOON

Campbell - Check

Look forward to the remaining good news Blaisee