Author Topic: IF COUSINS RE OFFENDS  (Read 709 times)

Offline tigerlily

• Future Richmond star
IF COUSINS RE OFFENDS
« on: December 15, 2008, 10:39:10 PM »
Would love to see Ben at Richmond as much as anyone else but one of the reasons the club is unsure must be the doubt over him reoffendig, bearing in mine his contract will have a 100% NO tolerence clause (on any issue) if the club is forced to suspend him and with Polly on the lti list we would be 2 senior players down. Im sure they will make the right call for ALL the club.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: IF COUSINS RE OFFENDS
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 11:34:16 PM »
I guess that's the risk you know you are taking if you pick him up. All the meetings with Cuz from Sheeds to Wallace would've been to access how far he has rehabed and fair dinkum he is about one last chance.

With Petts down recovering from an ACL that's another one we are down. According to the AFL being hit in the head and almost killed by a tram and suffering severe brain damage is the same as twisting your leg the wrong way snapping the ACL playing footy ??? ::).

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 09:25:34 AM »
Whatever happens with Cuz, you can be guarenteed one thing, it is going to be

EXCITING

with never a dull moment

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 09:58:17 AM »
Spot on. He'll also have all eyes on him everywhere he goes. It'll make Perth look like a little pond. I wonder if we'll give Sheeds a mentoring role.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 10:10:34 AM »
Spot on. He'll also have all eyes on him everywhere he goes. It'll make Perth look like a little pond. I wonder if we'll give Sheeds a mentoring role.

Thats an idea, bunk them down together and tell Sheeds to make sure he stays on the straight and narrow.  If Cuz starts going off the rails let Sheeds know he needs to administer therapy, ie footy stories about the glory days and when football was football and none of this nancy stuff they have these days.

It will help keep his nose out of the playing dept's business too.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 10:26:38 AM »
If Cousins re-offends he'll have 30,000 members wanting to bash the daylights out of him for starters.