Author Topic: Matty White on SEN @ 6.15pm  (Read 519 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Matty White on SEN @ 6.15pm
« on: April 27, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »
Matty White was just on SEN...

* We changed up a few things in terms of structures and gameplans plus Mark Coughlan came back.

* When Cogs was playing he was one of the better players in the teams. He's worked his "arse" off to get back. Just great to have him back out there.

* We've tried not to take too much notice of the media. We've stuck together as a playing group although I got my face of the tv a couple of times.

* Midfield - a fair few young guys in there on Saturday night. It was all about having a crack.

* First 4 rounds? We were confident in our structures going into the season but it just didn't work out the way we planned. We simply weren't winning the contested ball.

* Hope there's not too much change to the line-up but yeah Cotchin and Raines will eventually come back in.

* Great for our supporters to have a win. Some get into us if we're losing but most are supportive and patting us on our back wishing us good luck.

* Whitey said he was meant to play sometime on Harvey so was glad in one way he didn't have to. Thought Harvey had broken his arm when he first saw it.

* Swans? I'm sure they aren't happy with the way they are playing and we're looking to continue on from this week. A good challenge up there at the SCG and we're looking forward to it.

* Cousins? Matty thinks Cuz will have a run at Coburg but he also could come straight back in if he's right.  Up to the club on that one.