Author Topic: Go North Melbourne  (Read 5160 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Go North Melbourne
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2014, 07:17:59 PM »
This is the filthiest stuffing thread I have ever laid eyes on, North are a pox, they tried to have us kicked out of the comp, stuff them, may they burn in hell.  Amen
did they ? when ?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2014, 07:22:05 PM »
This is the filthiest stuffing thread I have ever laid eyes on, North are a pox, they tried to have us kicked out of the comp, stuff them, may they burn in hell.  Amen
did they ? when ?

save our skins. All clubs were contacted to lend various degrees of support, from money to PR. only north told us to jam it, and publicly made a statement that if clubs can't financially survive they don't deserve to be in the league
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2014, 07:32:16 PM »
did they ? when ?

save our skins. All clubs were contacted to lend various degrees of support, from money to PR. only north told us to jam it, and publicly made a statement that if clubs can't financially survive they don't deserve to be in the league
lol, and they can survive financially can they? without the afl handouts? stuffen minnows. Proabably bitter over 74
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2014, 07:53:11 PM »
did they ? when ?

lol, and they can survive financially can they? without the afl handouts? stuffen minnows. Proabably bitter over 74

It was at a time that they were innovative. The Friday night games. They thought they were a lot more important than they were. Still do
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018