Author Topic: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"  (Read 99994 times)

Re: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"
« Reply #495 on: March 18, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »
I've got the fever.
My wife doesn't follow the Tiges (or footy for that matter) but she's about to become a member for the first time. 8)

Tell her I said she was a good woman.

:lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #496 on: March 19, 2010, 01:01:23 AM »
As of 18/03/2010  @ 7pm

An above average trend week with almost a 3000 gain. We've on track for somewhere between 37-38k by round 1.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

tony_montana

« Reply #497 on: March 19, 2010, 09:59:59 AM »
for the first time I think we can pass last seasons total which is incredible when you think about it and has proven me wrong. If we can come out and beat the blues we'll beat last seasons tally as I recall memberships almost coming to a standstill after last seasons round 1 debacle?

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #498 on: March 19, 2010, 11:19:19 AM »
for the first time I think we can pass last seasons total which is incredible when you think about it and has proven me wrong. If we can come out and beat the blues we'll beat last seasons tally as I recall memberships almost coming to a standstill after last seasons round 1 debacle?

You just have to be positive and things will come good  ;D
Beat the Blues and we'll have 40,000 members heading into the Round 2 game against the Dogs. Hopefully we compete well against the Dogs and Swans too. Even if we don't win but put up competitive efforts I'll be happy although we always want wins. Then we can come out and bash the injury depleted demons and hit 45,000 members by Round 5  8)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #499 on: March 19, 2010, 11:23:42 AM »
How many (combined) did we get last year?

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #500 on: March 19, 2010, 12:03:16 PM »
How many (combined) did we get last year?

I think it was around 45 000 smokey though we had an unusually high (around 6000 if I remember correctly) quantity of WA members on the back of Cousins recruitment which would have dropped dramatically this year.

Ramps

« Reply #501 on: March 19, 2010, 03:13:20 PM »
50,000 Here we come  ;D

Offline Harro80

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #502 on: March 21, 2010, 10:18:31 PM »
Hey guys, if i buy a membership tomorrow will i be able to get in on thursday night without the membeship card? because i dont think it will get here in three or four days.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #503 on: March 21, 2010, 10:43:17 PM »
Hey guys, if i buy a membership tomorrow will i be able to get in on thursday night without the membeship card? because i dont think it will get here in three or four days.

not sure! hopefully! just jump onboard!

:)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #504 on: March 21, 2010, 11:27:48 PM »
Harro - Probably better off buying it from the membership stand before the game, I'm sure they'd provide entrance to the game if you buy your membership there. No need to worry about names on gates or waiting for the mail, etc.

Offline Harro80

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #505 on: March 21, 2010, 11:34:58 PM »
Harro - Probably better off buying it from the membership stand before the game, I'm sure they'd provide entrance to the game if you buy your membership there. No need to worry about names on gates or waiting for the mail, etc.
Thanks mate. :thumbsup

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #506 on: March 21, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »

i'm not sure if they do?

however i think they should!

:)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #507 on: March 22, 2010, 12:00:12 AM »
Maybe worth a phone call then

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #508 on: March 22, 2010, 07:51:43 AM »
YOu buy a membership today you will get your card on the night. If you purchase at the game you wont get the proper card.

The Club will have arrangements in place for you to pick a paper ticket that will get you into the game there was something on the RFC website about this a week or two back

See below:

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/90328/default.aspx

For members wishing to receive their membership prior to Round 1, please note the below Key Dates.

*All memberships purchased up until 5pm Thursday 18th March will receive their full membership package in the mail prior to Round 1.

*Members who purchase their membership after 18th March and up until 11am Wednesday 24th March will have their membership card only available for collection at Gate 3.

*All memberships purchased after 11am Wednesday will need to collect a ticket from the Collections Marquee at Gate 3.  (Access Members Please note: General Admission tickets will not be available for pick up should the game be announced a sell out and you will be required to upgrade your membership to a reserved seat to guarantee entry). 

Important Ticket Information

Please take note of the following ticketing information for our Round 1 clash against Carlton on Thursday 25th March at 7.10pm.

Tickets are currently on sale through Ticketek: 132 849, www.ticketek.com, or via any Ticketek agency.

The Richmond Football Club recommends to all our 2010 Richmond members who do not have a season reserved seat to upgrade their membership and ensure themselves a prime seat to farewell Tiger Champion Matthew Richardson. Should the match be announced a sell out, Access (GA) members will be refused entry to the MCG. 

There are two options to guarantee you entry into the match:
•     Upgrade to a season reserved seat by calling 1300 RICHMOND (742 466)
•     Upgrade your membership to a single reserve seat for our clash against Carlton, please contact Ticketek with your 12 digit barcode on hand which can be found on the back of your membership:

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

TigerTimeII

« Reply #509 on: March 22, 2010, 09:41:56 AM »
the match wont be a sell out as if 100k will turn up
they are just after revenue