Author Topic: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"  (Read 101328 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"
« Reply #540 on: March 30, 2010, 09:58:06 PM »
40000 members combined is still not out of the question.
An excellent result based on where many of the fans already know where we will finish on the ladder.  :clapping

Tigermonk

« Reply #541 on: March 30, 2010, 11:44:31 PM »
Wife walked in after work with a membership package that l never requested or paid for lol  ;D wtf going on down there are they desperate or just plain simple not taking no for a answer
Then she gave me another package which contained the Fighting Tiger magazine, nice centrefold of the team & l noticed that had a pricetag
l almost feel guilty so tomorrow l will send it back  ;D

if they want to do you a favour they should send you a dictionary

Dont know what your problem is cause l didnot find any mistakes in my spelling.
if you can't understand plain english go stuff yourself

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #542 on: March 31, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »
As of 31/03/2010

Offline go temps go 14

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #543 on: March 31, 2010, 11:51:59 AM »
Wow!! .My very first post on this forum....After a few years away I've taken out a new membership and even joined the Social club.I'm just on ordinary fan who loves his football club and is sick of reading and seeing and hearing  crap about our club  day in day out. Im no xpert but club seems to be heading in the right direction and it's great to be a part of it. Cheers :cheers :gotigers

bushranger

« Reply #544 on: March 31, 2010, 01:08:03 PM »
Welcome mate and I agree with you.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #545 on: March 31, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »
As of 31/03/2010

slowing down a bit. We would have been 2,000 more if we won last week hehe

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #546 on: April 01, 2010, 01:02:40 PM »
As of 01/04/2010

Ramps

« Reply #547 on: April 01, 2010, 01:04:49 PM »
fallem in a heap after the loss. we are down about 10k memberships on last year- its a massive hole in the revenues budget coming up. :help

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #548 on: April 01, 2010, 01:19:17 PM »
fallem in a heap after the loss. we are down about 10k memberships on last year- its a massive hole in the revenues budget coming up. :help
How do you know they didn't budget for this exact amount? Consequently, no hole at all.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #549 on: April 01, 2010, 01:20:02 PM »

I hope they expected this.
Can't keep getting beat and expecting people to fork out considerable $s to keep going to the footy if not competitive.

For example I am dreading going to this week's game.
Blooding the odd kid won't be enough to keep supporters interest if we're easy beats.

Ramps

« Reply #550 on: April 01, 2010, 02:32:07 PM »
How do you know they didn't budget for this exact amount? Consequently, no hole at all.

its probably around $1 million in revenue, i hope your right, but im thinking they probably didnt think it would be this bad.

Tigermonk

« Reply #551 on: April 01, 2010, 04:56:20 PM »

Can't keep getting beat and expecting people to fork out considerable $s to keep going to the footy if not competitive.

Blooding the odd kid won't be enough to keep supporters interest if we're easy beats.

yes l agree Mr Magic

The club has been sold to solid members for years promising to fix past mistakes
sad point is the last excuse blew me away when they said they had no-one to develope the players
Thats not a valid reason for me seeing they are a 100 year old club & meant to be one of the most professional in the league
You would hire developement staff before you hired a poo talking leatherneck who left us a bad list & heartache & put a caretaker coach in place like Melbourne. Bailey is quite happy with that & knows his day will come but at least he will hold his head up high & still be respected at having a go.
Terry Wallace will never be hired again by any club even at lower levels cause he cant coach or has any idea how a football club is run  ;D

Thats why barrackers like me become just that,  cause we dont support bad management  :thumbsup even if it breaks my loyal membership.

tony_montana

« Reply #552 on: April 01, 2010, 05:28:30 PM »

If they budgeted for more than 40k members after last seasons debacle then the club deserves to fall in a heap financially

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #553 on: April 01, 2010, 07:55:25 PM »

yes l agree Mr Magic

The club has been sold to solid members for years promising to fix past mistakes
sad point is the last excuse blew me away when they said they had no-one to develope the players
Thats not a valid reason for me seeing they are a 100 year old club & meant to be one of the most professional in the league
You would hire developement staff before you hired a poo talking leatherneck who left us a bad list & heartache & put a caretaker coach in place like Melbourne. Bailey is quite happy with that & knows his day will come but at least he will hold his head up high & still be respected at having a go.
Terry Wallace will never be hired again by any club even at lower levels cause he cant coach or has any idea how a football club is run  ;D

Thats why barrackers like me become just that,  cause we dont support bad management  :thumbsup even if it breaks my loyal membership.

well done mate, if we were all as loyal as you the club would be extinct. go and support collingwood you turncoat

i bet you will jump right back on board when we start winning. pee poor  :sleep

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #554 on: April 01, 2010, 08:30:44 PM »

I'll still continue to buy my membership, even if I don't go watch them play.
The expensive mid strength beer at the G ain't worth it this weekend.