Author Topic: TAC Cup Grand Final - Scully out  (Read 3314 times)

Gordon Bennett

Re: TAC Cup Grand Final - Scully out
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 08:06:55 PM »
I tuned out very early on. I think they were all a pretty average bunch. Temel is overated. I wouldnt be in a rush to draft anyone from either of these two sides and thats pretty bad considering they were playing of for the grand final.
Here is the direct quote you requested in the draft discussion thread.

This is a very similar  thing as saying that you wouldn't draft anyone that played in that match.  Melksham and Bastinac played in that match, therefore it follows that my statement that you didn't think they were worth drafting is supported.

You can find the direct quote here, and see that I haven't altered anything.
http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=10142.msg161169#msg161169

Ramps

Re: TAC Cup Grand Final - Scully out
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »
I tuned out very early on. I think they were all a pretty average bunch. Temel is overated. I wouldnt be in a rush to draft anyone from either of these two sides and thats pretty bad considering they were playing of for the grand final.
Here is the direct quote you requested in the draft discussion thread.

This is a very similar  thing as saying that you wouldn't draft anyone that played in that match.  Melksham and Bastinac played in that match, therefore it follows that my statement that you didn't think they were worth drafting is supported.

You can find the direct quote here, and see that I haven't altered anything.
http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=10142.msg161169#msg161169

Your own words and your own quotes are bringing down your argument like a house of cards Gordon. You say

"This is very similar thing" - Since when has the word similar meant the same thing as the word same? NEVER! I also said that I would not be in a rush to draft ... thats right Gordy... No rush, that doesnt mean undraftable, just means that if they fall down the order then they would of been decent selections.

Youve behaved badly Gordon. You owe me an apology.