Author Topic: will we finish higher then the dee's  (Read 10527 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: will we finish higher then the dee's
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2011, 09:32:42 PM »
Geelong defeated melbourne
37.11. 233
7.5. 47

Well what could anyone say?? I feel sorry for them to be honest but then again........ Theyre supporters are priks

Exactly, fairweather supporters who live in their own little worlds and buy met tickets using their American Express cards on faulty machines for themselves and their 2.3 kids taking 3 minutes purchase one ticket while the train is at the platform and there is a queue of 5 fans waiting to buy their own tickets holding their loose change and five dollar notes hurling abuse at them for doing so while he conveniently chooses not to look respond or retaliate knowing he is a moron and the abuse is justified.

All in all while their kids in jacquard Melbourne scarves wearing Chelsea soccer guernseys stand aloof next to the ticket validation machine with their mother named either Megan Samantha Emily or Jane and they eventually board the train with their tartan rugs denim shirts Katmandu jackets and back pack with three thermos, bakers delight bread rolls with bocconcini cheese wholegrain mustard wild rocket and capsicum.

While blokes who go to the footy week in and week out have to adjust their footy habits have to adapt to their effing once a year pilgrimage to the G and have to deal with them at the game and on the train back while they decide whether they will take the Range Rover or the Volvo to Bec and Brocks house for dinner to discuss  their so called Alpha male Supremacy over every one else whilst the kids use the country road table cloth as a  bib and that bloke in the number 2 guernsey the number 9 guernsey and the number 8 guernsey are real good players and Brad Green and Jack Watts would make great acquisitions to the Human Resources departments at their jobs at one of the four Major Banks next to people called Cameron, Eliza, Heather and Brady.

I say eff them and their footy club. I hope the Scum beat them by at least half of what Saturday's defeat ended up. Here here here.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2011, 09:17:22 PM »
That bag seems to be covering a chip on your shoulder there, Tucker.  :whistle
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2011, 08:22:26 AM »
That bag seems to be covering a chip on your shoulder there, Tucker.  :whistle

:lol