Author Topic: Jacob Koschitzke - officially a Tiger for pick 49 [merged]  (Read 19742 times)

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Jacob Koschitzke - officially a Tiger for pick 49 [merged]
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2024, 04:31:43 PM »
This bloke makes Tyrone Vickery look like Tom Lynch
HHHAAAARRRGGGGHHHH that is golden. Its funny because it is true. What an over hyped dud Vickery was yet here we are with Koschitzke.
Sad state of affairs when we are left debating the lesser of two evils in this case two duds.

Lets not forget why we HAD to take Kossie. All the angst should be aimed at those who are paid damn good money to manage our list properly.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2024, 08:20:59 PM »
If this is “karma for vickery” I would still do that player movement again any day of the week because didn’t we get Bolton from the compo pick?

Anyway I was legit hoping we found a Mitchell Lewis or Nick Larkey so of course you are always going to be a bit bummed but the fact of the matter is he was traded in for a 3rd rounder and it was always gonna be rolling the dice. I would argue we are not worse with him on the list vs us hanging onto our pick

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2024, 10:38:32 PM »

Anyway I was legit hoping we found a Mitchell Lewis or Nick Larkey

Liam Fawcett (remember him) could still be - if he could get on the park.....#meehanmustgo :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2024, 10:23:55 AM »
If this is “karma for vickery” I would still do that player movement again any day of the week because didn’t we get Bolton from the compo pick?

Anyway I was legit hoping we found a Mitchell Lewis or Nick Larkey so of course you are always going to be a bit bummed but the fact of the matter is he was traded in for a 3rd rounder and it was always gonna be rolling the dice. I would argue we are not worse with him on the list vs us hanging onto our pick

A packet of crispy cremes would have been adequate compensation for Vickery. We made off like bandits in that one well the AFL did anyway.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2024, 09:07:48 PM »
HHHAAAARRRGGGGHHHH that is golden. Its funny because it is true. What an over hyped dud Vickery was yet here we are with Koschitzke.
Sad state of affairs when we are left debating the lesser of two evils in this case two duds.

Lets not forget why we HAD to take Kossie. All the angst should be aimed at those who are paid damn good money to manage our list properly.
I think our list management wanted one of CCJ or Mabior Chol to still be on the list and haven't had the draft picks to rectify the situation.  Or maybe have Bigoa come good but he is also gone so you get Lefau playing his first games which is as hit n hope as you get.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2024, 01:40:13 PM »

I think our list management wanted one of CCJ or Mabior Chol to still be on the list and haven't had the draft picks to rectify the situation.  Or maybe have Bigoa come good but he is also gone so you get Lefau playing his first games which is as hit n hope as you get.
You think any of those threw were good listmanagement? It was tokenism at its worst.It was ah well we dont need talls we have a few on the list.