Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 1087743 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #3015 on: September 26, 2013, 11:46:04 PM »
We never had this problem with Andrew Browne.  >:(
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #3016 on: September 26, 2013, 11:48:00 PM »
Isn't Ralphy a Carltoon's supporter
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #3017 on: September 26, 2013, 11:48:51 PM »
The bloke 'jarrod', who said Dusty will re-sign on Monday, says Dusty will sign on for 3 years at 420k.
jarrod ‏@footynutcase - "He needs to take a pay cut for a flag"

That is a 14 year old kid lol
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3018 on: September 27, 2013, 01:31:57 AM »
Isn't Ralphy a Carltoon's supporter
Former Blues board member.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3019 on: September 27, 2013, 01:33:38 AM »
Carr's popularity just keeps growing - NOT!  :wallywink

Agent Ralph Carr in charity spat

Stephen Drill
    Herald Sun
    September 26, 2013 11:30PM

CHARITIES are demanding footballer Dustin Martin’s controversial manager, Ralph Carr, remove their names from his website after they said they had no association with him.

Cancer Australia and the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute have no record of donations or support and will ask Mr Carr to remove their names from his website.

The site, ralphcarr.com, lists his achievements, which include his management of his former wife, singer Tina Arena, and entertainers Vanessa Amorosi, Richard Wilkins and Kate Ceberano.

Under a section titled “philanthropy”, the site says: “For the past 20 years, Ralph has directly supported a number of causes, totalling over $20 million worth of donations and funds.

“Ralph Carr directly supports charities including Cancer Australia and is a patron for Entertainment Assist. Ralph is also proud to be a supporter of the Good Friday appeal, having been involved with the event for 20 years through providing entertainment and making donations each year.”

Mr Carr said appearances by his artists had helped the charities raise the money.

Down Syndrome NSW said Mr Carr had arranged for Wilkins to attend fundraisers, and Kids’ Helpline said Ms Amorosi had volunteered her time through her agent.

Cancer Australia spokesman Simon Thomas said that it had no record of donations from Mr Carr or his business.

“We will be asking him to remove that information,” Mr Thomas said.

A Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute spokeswoman said Mr Carr had never made donations in her 17 years at the organisation.

Mr Carr, who has been criticised for his handling of his star Richmond midfielder Martin’s contract negotiations, said he had been a strong supporter of charities.

“We have made no claims that RCM have made $20 million in donations,” he said.

“As our website says, ‘for the past 20 years, Ralph has supported a number of causes totalling over $20 million worth of donations and funds’, which the supported charities have raised.”

When asked if he had receipts or tax deduction records to prove his cash donations, Mr Carr refused to provide further details.

Read more: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/breaking-news/agent-ralph-carr-in-charity-spat/story-e6frfkp9-1226727886140#ixzz2g0sxjadb

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3020 on: September 27, 2013, 01:44:49 AM »
Lol the only charity Ralph will be donating too will be the Save Ralph Carr's Life charity when Dusty's contract doesn't reach 600k.  :shh

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3021 on: September 27, 2013, 06:50:16 AM »
Carr's unprofessionalism continues. Situation needs to be sorted out pronto.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3022 on: September 27, 2013, 06:56:03 AM »
And Carr has lashed out at his critics, telling The Age: ''I stand by everything I have said and I stand by the way I have represented this kid. My business has been sullied and my reputation has been damaged. I care about Dustin. He's a terrific kid and I've been misrepresented. I'm not an advocate for players changing clubs and I've always hoped that Dustin would stay at Richmond. He wears Royce Hart's number for heaven's sake. I've told Dustin that, just as I told Travis Cloke that last year. Richmond knows our position and there needs to be some dialogue.''

Really  :wallywink what else have you told/promised him  :banghead rather than whacking your critics

Only person damaging your reputation Ralph is you with a bit of help with your foolsih client, who you seem to have an unhealthy control over.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3023 on: September 27, 2013, 07:13:39 AM »
Reckon today's chapter is "there's the door, don't ......."

;D :rollin  ;D

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3024 on: September 27, 2013, 08:13:37 AM »
lmao at carr trying to play the poor poor pitiful me card.

The bloke is as slick as duck poo, and about as appealing.

My business has been sullied and my reputation has been damaged
:nopity

Anyone that has been around the block enough has come accross this type of dick head. No matter how big of a pratt they are and how poorly they act. it always the rest of the world that is in the wrong.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3025 on: September 27, 2013, 08:15:32 AM »

Carr had indicated previously he had been obeying instructions in taking Martin to tour the Giants' facilities in Sydney's inner west, claiming the player had shown interest in living closer to his father and away from Melbourne's fishbowl football environment.

All I hear is "go where I can play up and not get caught".   :'(

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3026 on: September 27, 2013, 08:31:33 AM »
And Carr has lashed out at his critics, telling The Age: ''I stand by everything I have said and I stand by the way I have represented this kid. My business has been sullied and my reputation has been damaged. I care about Dustin. He's a terrific kid and I've been misrepresented. I'm not an advocate for players changing clubs and I've always hoped that Dustin would stay at Richmond. He wears Royce Hart's number for heaven's sake. I've told Dustin that, just as I told Travis Cloke that last year. Richmond knows our position and there needs to be some dialogue.''

Really  :wallywink what else have you told/promised him  :banghead rather than whacking your critics

Only person damaging your reputation Ralph is you with a bit of help with your foolsih client, who you seem to have an unhealthy control over.

And can I add rather blaming this at the feet of the RFC:

"Richmond knows our position and there needs to be some dialogue.''

Why don't you do what your client and those around him clearly want and have asked you to finalise and that's a deal with the RFC  :huh Because anyone with half a brain (or in your case 1/8th of a brain) knows the kid wants to stay at the RFC

But then again we all know the answer and it has nothing to do with your reputation it's all about your pockets

And as for Dusty's old man, Shane - about time you got off the fence (like you did 6 weeks ago) and put an end to this pathetic circus

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #3027 on: September 27, 2013, 09:24:00 AM »
I haven't read a chapter in ages. Someone tell me what my opinion should be.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3028 on: September 27, 2013, 09:31:50 AM »
I haven't read a chapter in ages. Someone tell me what my opinion should be.
Just make sure it's different to what it was yesterday and what it will be tomorrow  :rollin

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #3029 on: September 27, 2013, 09:38:18 AM »
The bloke 'jarrod', who said Dusty will re-sign on Monday, says Dusty will sign on for 3 years at 420k.
What a load of poppy cock it starts at 500, with a whole heap of incentives, AA , Norm smith et al..it's a ripper deal :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled