Author Topic: Rhan Hooper [merged]  (Read 10884 times)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Rhan Hooper a quick solution for Tigers (Australian)
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 07:13:45 AM »
Some maybe happy....he is an "experienced" player  :whistle :whistle :rollin :rollin

Have to say he isn't the ex Lion I'd be considering  :-\
Me too!!!

Ramps

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 07:16:59 AM »
For a late ND Pick or a pick in the PSD he is ok. I think that in the past we tried to get him as well.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 09:52:16 AM »
For a late ND Pick or a pick in the PSD he is ok. I think that in the past we tried to get him as well.

we tried to get him..incorrect..Terry tried to get him and look at his track record.

if the tanned one tried to get him says to me this guy is an absolute dud

PASS
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Rhan Hooper
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 01:38:26 PM »
Well well well people, do I need to say any more.... :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 02:14:35 PM »
Some maybe happy....he is an "experienced" player  :whistle :whistle :rollin :rollin

Have to say he isn't the ex Lion I'd be considering  :-\

Yes some do don't they WP..... :lol :lol :lol and obviously so do the RFC!!! Any chance the mods could just merg this thread with the one I was criticised for starting....... :whistle :whistle :whistle

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »
He isn't recruited yet.  He's training with us.

And don't go acting all smug because you got 1 right, as if you have a 100% hit rate.  I could make a thread about every delisted player and possibly get 1 or 2 right as well.

Unbelievable.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 06:25:14 PM »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »
I' m with you on this WAT! Even though i believe recruiting Hooper would be a mistake, i still believe that we would be negligent in not expolring the option! My position is the same as the cousins scenario,if he is the best player available take him instead of a speculative last rounder!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »
He isn't recruited yet.  He's training with us.

And don't go acting all smug because you got 1 right, as if you have a 100% hit rate.  I could make a thread about every delisted player and possibly get 1 or 2 right as well.

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable alright, go back and read the start of my thread and every other thread regarding delisted players from other clubs. I have every right to be smug mate as the RFC are doing what they should be "HAVING A LOOK"!!!!! Read my post again. :wallywink

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »
I' m with you on this WAT! Even though i believe recruiting Hooper would be a mistake, i still believe that we would be negligent in not expolring the option! My position is the same as the cousins scenario,if he is the best player available take him instead of a speculative last rounder!

Dead right, need to at least have a look.

"Rucks:

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 08:54:37 PM »
No harm in the kid training with us but I think he comes with too much baggage  ;D

Would be very happy if they invited MacDonald to training instead  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 09:00:08 PM »
No harm in the kid training with us but I think he comes with too much baggage  ;D

Would be very happy if they invited MacDonald to training instead  :thumbsup

Summed it up perfectly WP. :thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »
Just because he is training with us does not mean anything. I remember Rupert Betheras training with Richmond one year and we picked up somebody else in the PSD who was not training with us.

The PSD pops up many surprises. Remember last year the Friday before the PSD is when we first thought of the idea of putting Polak on a long term injury list to go for Cuz which was rejected by Collingwood and others. Still a long way to go boys.....

Just for the sake of this conversation I with all my physical deficiencies when it comes to playing elite AFL could start training at Punt Rd tomorrow and by Monday I;ll be the greatest ever 34 year old recruit in AFL history. Don't believe everything you read in the papers............. ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 09:16:06 PM »
No harm at all......got a feeling though........ 21 years old........ :thumbsup :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2009, 09:21:24 PM »
Just because he is training with us does not mean anything. I remember Rupert Betheras training with Richmond one year and we picked up somebody else in the PSD who was not training with us.

The PSD pops up many surprises. Remember last year the Friday before the PSD is when we first thought of the idea of putting Polak on a long term injury list to go for Cuz which was rejected by Collingwood and others. Still a long way to go boys.....

Just for the sake of this conversation I with all my physical deficiencies when it comes to playing elite AFL could start training at Punt Rd tomorrow and by Monday I;ll be the greatest ever 34 year old recruit in AFL history. Don't believe everything you read in the papers............. ;D

Doesn't mean anything, thats right TB and I dont read everything I read in the Paper, but isn't great to see the RFC have the brains to at least look at a player that could benifit us. More experience around goal......... love it..... :clapping

"Rucks: