Author Topic: David Wojcinski  (Read 4273 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: David Wojcinski
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009, 10:32:34 PM »
Apparently Jesse Smith was seen by three club doctors last week during the trade period and apparently his ankles are stuffed. If that is the case lets just pass on him. Don't need another half fit player on our list.

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 10:34:08 PM »
I would take Jesse Smith over Wojo if both were available. Wojo might help make us look competitive next year but in 2-3 when we need serious players he will be retiring where Smith should be holding down a KP.

Comparisons between Wojcinski and Cousins are silly, we took cuz on the premise that we were having a serious crack at the 8.
oh and its a moot point not a mute point

What a stupid thing to say.

We did not make the 8, nor come anywhere near it.

Should we give Cuz back?  ???
Stupid??
Wow, when you reply with something like that i take no offence.
In no way what so ever did i imply that we made the 8. The reasoning behind picking up Cousins was to bolster our stocks for a finals tilt, was it not?! Although that never occured it was the reason for drafting him. In previous comments, comparisons have been drawn between him and Wojo but our position differs from that of last year- as we are a long way off finals.  Therefore we should be looking to youth, yes?
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 10:56:43 PM »
Apparently Jesse Smith was seen by three club doctors last week during the trade period and apparently his ankles are stuffed. If that is the case lets just pass on him. Don't need another half fit player on our list.

Seems to be the end of him if thats the case and I agree we need to pass on him. Funny though how North are going around saying that they wanted to keep him and how he was offered a new contract. Who knows what is going on with him, have our Doctors checked him out yet I wonder??
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2009, 12:23:21 AM »
I would take Jesse Smith over Wojo if both were available. Wojo might help make us look competitive next year but in 2-3 when we need serious players he will be retiring where Smith should be holding down a KP.

Comparisons between Wojcinski and Cousins are silly, we took cuz on the premise that we were having a serious crack at the 8.
oh and its a moot point not a mute point

What a stupid thing to say.

We did not make the 8, nor come anywhere near it.

Should we give Cuz back?  ???
Stupid??
Wow, when you reply with something like that i take no offence.
In no way what so ever did i imply that we made the 8. The reasoning behind picking up Cousins was to bolster our stocks for a finals tilt, was it not?! Although that never occured it was the reason for drafting him. In previous comments, comparisons have been drawn between him and Wojo but our position differs from that of last year- as we are a long way off finals.  Therefore we should be looking to youth, yes?

No.

I would argue having Cuz makes is a very good thing for the 'youth' already on the list.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2009, 01:46:07 PM »
Wojo NUP - Smith, could be worth a shot - A Pre-season on the hard grounds should see if he is up to it or not.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2009, 03:06:38 PM »
Even though he's 29, i'd look at Robert Shirley in the PSD.

Wealth of experience from the Crows, and he's a good tagger.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2009, 03:12:01 PM »

Who would you drop for him champ??
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Tigermonk

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2009, 03:15:52 PM »
Just goes to show what some know nothing about football on here when they say they would look at Jesse Smith  :rollin
pushed to the limit as a junior & was injured when being drafted & has never recovered.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2009, 04:35:43 PM »

Who would you drop for him champ??

Where do you start?
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2009, 11:30:12 PM »

Seems to be the end of him if thats the case and I agree we need to pass on him. Funny though how North are going around saying that they wanted to keep him and how he was offered a new contract. Who knows what is going on with him, have our Doctors checked him out yet I wonder??
I'm pretty sure our doctors would say he is right to go!  :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2009, 11:41:29 PM »

I'm pretty sure our doctors would say he is right to go!  :lol

LOL, yeah I was thinking the exact same thing as I was typing the post... :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 07:42:45 PM »
Just goes to show what some know nothing about football on here when they say they would look at Jesse Smith  :rollin
pushed to the limit as a junior & was injured when being drafted & has never recovered.

No worries Quents - You know it all  :bow

Tigermonk

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2009, 02:03:28 PM »

No worries Quents - You know it all  :bow

your one of them  ;D