Author Topic: Ben Griffiths [merged]  (Read 460445 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Griffiths out for the rest of the season
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2010, 12:59:01 PM »

It's the same type of surgery he had last year on the other shoulder - not a full reco
In the circumstances, that's great news.

[/quote]

what great news  ::) his missing the rest of the year, oh yeah thats gonna help the club.
This better not be another Coughlan case of good talent but payed to stay off the oval.  :banghead
must of been a pinched sub lax  :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2010, 02:37:20 PM »
Hope foley & griff in our starting 18 round 1 2011

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2010, 02:40:05 PM »
if griff is another coughlan I look forward to him winning the b&f next season

It's the same type of surgery he had last year on the other shoulder - not a full reco

what great news  ::) his missing the rest of the year, oh yeah thats gonna help the club.
This better not be another Coughlan case of good talent but payed to stay off the oval.  :banghead
[/quote]

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2010, 03:59:35 PM »
Under the circumstances, that's great news.

What part of "Under the circumstances" is so hard for you to understand?
We know the guy is going in for surgery, so given we know this a clean up is a far better result than needing a full reco

I swear you just argue with posts of mine for the sake of it

Tigermonk

« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2010, 07:26:37 AM »

We know the guy is going in for surgery, so given we know this a clean up is a far better result than needing a full reco

no l dont understand your posts. & its more than a clean up Doctor Imfamy  ;D so get your facts right

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2010, 07:54:57 AM »
I just hope we don't start wrecking too many bodies this year...  It isn't worth destroying bodies for a ninth finish.  I am spewing about Griff he really is an awesome kick, he will be a scary proposition when he starts smashing packs and taking marks.  Teams will be dreading us on the fixture between him and Jack alone lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2010, 09:19:33 AM »

no l dont understand your posts. & its more than a clean up Doctor Imfamy  ;D so get your facts right
It was reported at the time of his last shoulder surgery that they went to do a reco and found that they didn't need to do the full procedure. So if they are doing the same thing this time then it means they don't need a full reco. Not sure how hard that is to understand.

Tigermonk

« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2010, 10:04:30 AM »

It was reported at the time of his last shoulder surgery that they went to do a reco and found that they didn't need to do the full procedure. So if they are doing the same thing this time then it means they don't need a full reco. Not sure how hard that is to understand.

you really do need to stop beleiving the media, they are speculators.  ;D

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2010, 01:46:19 PM »

How the hell would something of that detail just get made up?

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2010, 03:02:49 PM »
TM get your facts right its a clean up same operation as last year, no-one is hiding some fantasy story lol.

The fact your suggesting the club and media are "lying" about his operation is hilarious. Please humour us on your reasons why this would do anyone any good? You're stupidity always comes through to entertain us, so thank you.

Considering he wont be playing a game until the earliest Round 1 next year lets short cut his comeback to 4-5 weeks instead of 10 lol, thats a great idea lol.

You've out done yourself again old man.  :lol
Go Tigers!

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2010, 03:20:16 PM »

[/quote]

I love internet doctors.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2010, 06:04:12 PM »

So TM if I said to you that the Griffiths himself told me that he didn't have a full reco last year but the procedure that stabilises the joint etc whould he be lying too

Because I can tell you that's what he said earlier in the year when I meet him at a Club function
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Tigermonk

« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »

So TM if I said to you that the Griffiths himself told me that he didn't have a full reco last year but the procedure that stabilises the joint etc whould he be lying too

Because I can tell you that's what he said earlier in the year when I meet him at a Club function

l not even talking about his operation last time so dont know what the other 2 bozos are on about.
l said its not a clean up this time. The current shoulder injury
go ask him for yourselves what damage is done to his shoulder

As for you Popelord your the biggest cocksmoker on this forum & some of the poo you come out with about me
If you want to lay your cards on the table then meet me & show your cards otherwise shut your stuffing trap ok

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2010, 01:33:45 PM »

l not even talking about his operation last time so dont know what the other 2 bozos are on about.

As for you Popelord your the biggest cocksmoker on this forum & some of the poo you come out with about me
If you want to lay your cards on the table then meet me & show your cards otherwise shut your effing trap ok

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Your a broken old man that knows nothing about football, stop making up rubbish.

Meeting up with you is about the last thing I'd want to do, that's even including watching an A-League game live.
Go Tigers!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2010, 01:35:22 PM »
[l not even talking about his operation last time so dont know what the other 2 bozos are on about.

TMonk - I beleive this time round (well how's been explained to me) they are going in with the hope of only having to the structural clean up but may need to do a full reco. The surgeon needs to get in there first have a look, assess and they will go from there

As I said that's how it was explained to me

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)