Author Topic: Matt Dea [merged]  (Read 149831 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: Matty Dea appreciation thread
« Reply #675 on: April 30, 2012, 06:21:19 PM »
Dea has had 8 games too many
Has no idea at AFL level and can't get a kick
Enough is enough
At least guys like Webberley can get a kick
Dea can't
No worries Jacktard  :lol

:lol :lol

Lawl

Do you think Jack-star has an agenda against Dea because the club recognizes the qualities in Dea that Jack-star knows he himself doesn't have? Commitment, courage, integrity, the ability to self-reason?

what qualities and what ability :lol :lol :lol
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:42:25 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #676 on: April 30, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »
Difference is Dea is improving. He has also been playing footy for a short amount of time

You would have to be joking
he doesnt kick the ball. How many kickless games has he had ?
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

WGAF. What did his opponent do on the w/e?

stuff me, you're the bloke who said Luke McGuane was the next Wayne Carey. Why should we listen to you?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #677 on: April 30, 2012, 06:34:24 PM »
Dea has had 8 games too many
Has no idea at AFL level and can't get a kick
Enough is enough
At least guys like Webberley can get a kick
Dea can't
No worries Jack  :lol

:lol :lol

Lawl

Do you think Jank-star has an agenda against Dea because the club recognizes the qualities in Dea that Jank-star knows he himself doesn't have? Commitment, courage, integrity, the ability to self-reason?

what qualities and what ability :lol :lol :lol

Good stuff jackie  :clapping. self analysis is an important part of self improvement, as is the ability to laugh at youself
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:39:25 PM by WilliamPowell »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #678 on: April 30, 2012, 06:52:50 PM »
Difference is Dea is improving. He has also been playing footy for a short amount of time

stuff me, you're the bloke who said Luke McGuane was the next Wayne Carey. Why should we listen to you?

Now Now.
You find the quote where I said that Luke would be the next Wayne Carey?
You cant
All I said that I seen Luke play at Broadbeach at CHF annd was outstanding and the club should look at him playing forward
Thats why they recruited him the first play you will find ;)
Now as for M Dea.
West Coasts first 2 goals come from Deas mistakes.
By memory , head high tackle and standing wrong side of Hill .
YOU CANT PLAY PLAYERS WHO DONT GET A KICK
GET OVER IT

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #679 on: April 30, 2012, 06:59:05 PM »
Well Hardwick is playing him so get over it or do something about it. :lol

You said McGuane was going to be better than Wayne Carey.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #680 on: April 30, 2012, 07:07:04 PM »
Having said that i agree that some players seem to get longer to develop than others. What is the criteria for the amount of time allowed to develop? It must be different for each individual and i think this is what you are saying!?

Yep that's what I am saying. There seems to be different rules for different blokes? Why?

When it's all said and done it comes down to how much time do you give them? Do you base it on years on the list? Number of games? Anything else?

I used Nason because I knew someone would say he was picked as mature aged player but it still highlights the massive gap between 2nd tier and the AFL.  Seems to be you come from the under age comps yuo'll be given more time and that's fair enough but agqain how long do you give them and what do they have to show in that time.

Another good example is JON - he played a handful a games (less than 20) but most people thought early on that he wasn't going to make it, so people called for him to be de-listed. Why are people not allowed to raise the same questions about Dea? What's the difference?
I actually sit on the fence when it comes to Dea. I have no strong thoughts either way, either he gets delisted or stays, i don't really care. He didn't cost us much.I like to see all kids make it but that is fantasy.
However, when it comes to some players, i think some posters already had their mind made up before they played their first game. I am not putting you in this bracket, WP, except when it comes to Postie :lol
Even though i disagree with Jackstar on many things he says, i don't think he should be called JackTard or Jankstar as some have purely because his opinion is not agreed with. It is rather rude to both Jack and people with a disability

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #681 on: April 30, 2012, 07:08:32 PM »

never ever said that .
You blokes post things to suit yourself

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #682 on: April 30, 2012, 07:08:42 PM »

Now Now.
You cant
All I said that I seen Luke play at Broadbeach at CHF annd was outstanding and the club should look at him playing forward
Now as for M Dea.
GET OVER IT

Last Player you had a major fixation with was Rance, how's that working for you now??

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #683 on: April 30, 2012, 07:11:24 PM »

never ever said that .

As do you. Never read so much poo in my life when it comes to you talking about people you don't rate. "Jay Schulz is a dill. Almost cost us another sponsor because he wasn't using a motorola phone :banghead :banghead "

:lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #684 on: April 30, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »

Luke was also playing ruck in qld

Big whoop

Now Now.
You cant
Now as for M Dea.
GET OVER IT

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #685 on: April 30, 2012, 07:13:22 PM »
Having said that i agree that some players seem to get longer to develop than others. What is the criteria for the amount of time allowed to develop? It must be different for each individual and i think this is what you are saying!?

Yep that's what I am saying. There seems to be different rules for different blokes? Why?

When it's all said and done it comes down to how much time do you give them? Do you base it on years on the list? Number of games? Anything else?

I used Nason because I knew someone would say he was picked as mature aged player but it still highlights the massive gap between 2nd tier and the AFL.  Seems to be you come from the under age comps yuo'll be given more time and that's fair enough but agqain how long do you give them and what do they have to show in that time.

Another good example is JON - he played a handful a games (less than 20) but most people thought early on that he wasn't going to make it, so people called for him to be de-listed. Why are people not allowed to raise the same questions about Dea? What's the difference?

In my opinion JON was never going to make it.
Was amazed that we drafted Pattison, never ever going to be any good
I also thought that Richard Tambling was going to be a star.He dominated in his age group and was a standout. Big bodies have really fixed Richard up good and proper, he is really struggling at Sturt at the moment

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #686 on: April 30, 2012, 07:14:11 PM »

never ever said that .

As do you. Never read so much poo in my life when it comes to you talking about people you don't rate. "Jay Schulz is a dill. Almost cost us another sponsor because he wasn't using a motorola phone :banghead :banghead "

That is correct

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #687 on: April 30, 2012, 07:15:08 PM »

In my opinion JON was never going to make it.
Was amazed that we drafted Pattison, never ever going to be any good
I also thought that Richard Tambling was going to be a star.He dominated in his age group and was a standout. Big bodies have really fixed Richard up good and proper, he is really struggling at Sturt at the moment
Fact remains that we had neither the facilities or money to fuly develop these blokes.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #688 on: April 30, 2012, 07:15:58 PM »

never ever said that .

That is correct

How did it avoid the press? "Jay Schulz costs Richmond another sponsor for using his nokia instead of the motorola the club gave him"

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Matty Dea post WC game thread
« Reply #689 on: April 30, 2012, 07:17:47 PM »
Hams ducked ala joel selwood. Faggy.playing for yhe free kick

Hardley deas fsult.