Author Topic: Matt Dea [merged]  (Read 149656 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Matt Dea [merged]
« Reply #975 on: May 12, 2013, 05:56:53 PM »
Start limbering up Dea, you re in next week matey :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Matty Dea appreciation thread
« Reply #976 on: May 18, 2013, 07:40:43 PM »
Bump

EVERYBODY NOW!

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon DEA-light.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until DEA middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of DEA.
And you know DEA night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. BOOOOOOM! Afternoon DEA-light WOOOOP! A-A-Afternoon DEA-light

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling
a little afternoon DEA-light.

Sky rockets in flight. BOOOOOOM! Afternoon DEA-light WOOOOP! A-A-Afternoon DEA-light.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #977 on: May 18, 2013, 08:40:03 PM »
I haven't seen anything to suggest he'll be a good footballer
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #978 on: May 19, 2013, 05:53:08 AM »

I haven't seen anything to suggest that you'll be a good poster but every now and then I'll read some of your dribble just to see if there is any hope.
Dropped again
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #979 on: May 19, 2013, 07:55:00 AM »

I haven't seen anything to suggest that you'll be a good poster but every now and then I'll read some of your dribble just to see if there is any hope.
Dropped again

I forgot that players who can't hit targets are your favourite

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #980 on: May 19, 2013, 09:24:11 AM »
Matt Dea IMO is going to be a very good player for this club in the future. He has what it takes to be a very hard at it half back flanker in the mould of a Corey Enright type from Geelong. He is brave, can play tall and small and can take a nice grab. IMO he is tracking well, learning the game with each time he goes out there. As for his kicking, take a good look today and take your assessment from today and onwards and not from what you may have seen two years ago or from what others say from two years ago..
I think as supporters we are really quick to pidgin hole our young talent, am I am guilty of it too but what we should do is, every time a young guy comes in after some time at Coburg is access them with a clean slate, if they do the same things as before then maybe they are still learning but people can change thing in there games and some take time. Remember that is what playing at Coburg is for.
Really looking forward to seeing him today and seeing how he has progressed and seeing the Tiges smash the Dees.  :gotigers

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #981 on: May 19, 2013, 09:32:33 AM »
Saw his kicking in the Coburg game a few weeks ago and it was the same crap that was dished up by him in 2010/11/12

I hope I'm proven wrong as he has all the other skills to make it

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #982 on: May 19, 2013, 09:49:46 AM »
Saw his kicking in the Coburg game a few weeks ago and it was the same crap that was dished up by him in 2010/11/12

Give him a chance Mrakov. He is the type of player that can take us forward.. Would rather see this kid having a red hot go than seeing Grigg prancing around the outside of the packs looking for easy kicks.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #983 on: May 19, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »

Agree 100%
You might want to remind "'yellow and black"' that we havent played finals for a long time for a reason.'
And how things are shaping, we might be lucky to finish 8th

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #984 on: May 19, 2013, 09:55:37 AM »

Dropped again

::)

Gigantor

« Reply #985 on: May 19, 2013, 10:00:09 AM »
Good to see Dea getting another game he certainly has impressed in the magoos so far this year.I will be very keen to see how his disposal is  today as I still think that's a big weakness for him

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #986 on: May 19, 2013, 10:18:31 AM »
Give him a chance Mrakov. He is the type of player that can take us forward.. Would rather see this kid having a red hot go than seeing Grigg prancing around the outside of the packs looking for easy kicks.

So true  :clapping

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #987 on: May 19, 2013, 10:24:42 AM »
Agree 100%
You might want to remind "'yellow and black"' that we havent played finals for a long time for a reason.'
And how things are shaping, we might be lucky to finish 8th

I agree. It's been a poor start to the season...luckily Dea is playing today.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #988 on: May 19, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »
Matt Dea IMO is going to be a very good player for this club in the future. He has what it takes to be a very hard at it half back flanker in the mould of a Corey Enright type from Geelong. He is brave, can play tall and small and can take a nice grab. IMO he is tracking well, learning the game with each time he goes out there. As for his kicking, take a good look today and take your assessment from today and onwards and not from what you may have seen two years ago or from what others say from two years ago..
I think as supporters we are really quick to pidgin hole our young talent, am I am guilty of it too but what we should do is, every time a young guy comes in after some time at Coburg is access them with a clean slate, if they do the same things as before then maybe they are still learning but people can change thing in there games and some take time. Remember that is what playing at Coburg is for.
Really looking forward to seeing him today and seeing how he has progressed and seeing the Tiges smash the Dees.  :gotigers

The big, big Tone!    :clapping

i'm also a Dea fan. His disposal looked good in the games i've attended this year. I think he's developing steadily and growing in confidence.

Gigantor

« Reply #989 on: May 19, 2013, 07:26:14 PM »
thought he was ordinary today..how did you guys see his game?