Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 118289 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: Troy Taylor Unlikely to return
« Reply #795 on: April 21, 2011, 01:20:13 AM »
Just a kid....... No idea.  Atleast he isn't in jail.....for now.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #796 on: April 21, 2011, 02:43:52 AM »
It just goes to show the onus is squarely on Troy. Commit to AFL or it's over! Right now it looks like it's over.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #797 on: April 21, 2011, 03:00:17 AM »

tony_montana

« Reply #798 on: April 21, 2011, 06:50:42 AM »
Just pee him off and be done with it! With that type of character and his questionable kicking skills I doubt he would have made it anyway

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #799 on: April 21, 2011, 07:04:20 AM »
Very Sad. Hope he comes back but ultimately it is solely in his hands. THe club have n=been very good in handling the situation

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #800 on: April 21, 2011, 07:15:44 AM »
Please. Why bother wasting our clubs resources by flying up there. Let him be to go walkabout with his mates.

Was a mistake by the club and i could never see talent wise why he was such a catch.

These are the picks that make clubs and we gave it away by going for a loose cannon.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #801 on: April 21, 2011, 07:29:15 AM »
Just a kid....... No idea.  Atleast he isn't in jail.....for now.

Sadly i think you may be spot on.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

10 FLAGS

« Reply #802 on: April 21, 2011, 07:57:11 AM »
He wants a house lol. I'm assuming that the club has rented him a house to live in whilst he was here. So is he saying that he wants the club to buy him a house lol. I supported him till now but he can get stuffed. You dont get houses given to you, you actually got work to buy one. Thats how it works in society unless you win tattslotto. Trade him out for whatever we can get at years end. The boy doesnt have a hope with an attitude like that.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #803 on: April 21, 2011, 09:41:43 AM »
He wants a house lol. I'm assuming that the club has rented him a house to live in whilst he was here. So is he saying that he wants the club to buy him a house lol. I supported him till now but he can get stuffed. You dont get houses given to you, you actually got work to buy one. Thats how it works in society unless you win tattslotto. Trade him out for whatever we can get at years end. The boy doesnt have a hope with an attitude like that.
Baseless accusations there. For all you know he may have just wanted to live by himself rather than just staying at another players house.

gerkin greg

« Reply #804 on: April 21, 2011, 10:14:32 AM »
I love you Troy  :-*

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #805 on: April 21, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »
Baseless accusations there. For all you know he may have just wanted to live by himself rather than just staying at another players house.

Either way its rubbish. A house wasnt part of his contract, do what a normal person does and rent one!!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #806 on: April 21, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »

Either way its rubbish. A house wasnt part of his contract, do what a normal person does and rent one!!
With his history he would have a lot of trouble getting a rental agreement by himself, perhaps the club thought it was too risky to give him his own place.
At the end of the day the only people who know the truth are the club and Troy

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #807 on: April 21, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »
See ya Taylor , good riddance and thanks for nothing
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

tony_montana

« Reply #808 on: April 21, 2011, 11:53:30 AM »

who in their right mind would allow this troubled kid to live on his own? He comes from a troubled background and is homesick - living by himself is probably the worst thing to do - borderline negligent if we allowed that. Nah no point playing devils advocate here - not hard to join the dots

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #809 on: April 21, 2011, 12:00:47 PM »
I guess he was worth a punt, but obviously it didn't pay off. Now let's get rid of him at the end of the season and give his spot to someone who will actually work hard and not come into the side with this "the world owes me everything" mentality that Taylor seems to possess.
Push up!