Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 118493 times)

Ox

Re: Tiger Troy Taylor accused of NYE assault (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2010, 09:13:18 AM »
Stop with the personal insults ppl  :banghead and stick to the topic!

Peesonal insults on an internet forum are like richmond and losing - it's part of the territory.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2010, 09:15:18 AM »
we finally find a kid that takes no poo and has balls and some of u want him out, we are the weakest club in history we need more like him!

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2010, 09:24:42 AM »
Our supporters are attacking our player for no reason at all. I support Brackets on this. RFC has been full of softies for 3 decades. Its about time we had afew players with mongrel.  :gotigers

Krakouer also beat the poo out of someone, but he was never a mongrel on the field.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2010, 10:07:04 AM »
Our supporters are attacking our player for no reason at all. I support Brackets on this. RFC has been full of softies for 3 decades. Its about time we had afew players with mongrel.  :gotigers

Krakouer also beat the poo out of someone, but he was never a mongrel on the field.

Yeah but Krakouer was 2-on-1 IIRC.

This bloke has taken on all-comers and put them on their arse.

His nickname should be Chuck, i.e. Chuck Norris. Chuck Taylor. Make it happen.

bushranger

« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2010, 10:55:42 AM »
A Barry Hall in the making maybe ?
We do need a tough nut I think.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2010, 11:25:32 AM »

Are people not allowed to have an opinion here?

Fool, what I said has SWA to do with opinions, it has to do with us as supporters changing our culture and supporting our players.... clearly you haven't!!!!!

You come out and call me a fool because I ask you a question? No wonder why you're the joke of this forum. ;D Every time I come on here you're having a go at someone for not supporting the club or the players. Why tell people how to post? Hey WAT, need I remind that you hang poo on Shane Edwards all the time? Should I go and find some of your posts saying he's not fit to wear the jumper or saying he's useless? Not that I have a problem with you saying that, it's your opinion. I won't tell you what to think (nor will I tell anyone else how to think), so why do you keep bitching and moaning when someone doesn't think your way? If this story does turn out to be true, then would you expect everyone to come out and support Taylor and back him? Would you back Troy if he belted a family member of yours?

I expect you will never, ever criticise a player harshly ever again. That might hurt their feelings  ;) ;D

Hypocritical tosser.

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2010, 11:31:42 AM »
The fish has bitten, reel him in.  ;)

:shh

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »
On SEN this morning they said Taylor's version of what happened on NYE is different to what has been reported.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 05:48:25 AM by one-eyed »

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »
On SEN this morning they said Taylor's version of what happened on NYE is different to what has been report.

A great philosopher once said that there are two sides to every story, and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
(okay,okay,so the great philosopher was Maureen Robinson from "Lost In Space." :lol)

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2010, 05:53:58 PM »
On SEN this morning they said Taylor's version of what happened on NYE is different to what has been report.

well great to hear.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »
Amongst all the mindless drivel on BF there was this post by someone going by the name golddust.

ACTUALLY spoke to someone connected with our great club last night, so take this for what it's worth.

The club WILL stand-by young Troy and offer him all the support it can.

The club WILL NOT delist him if charges are actually laid (and there is some feeling that charges won't result).

His mentor (all players have a mentor) is privately fuming.

And the only reason Troy was available to us at pick 51 was that MOST clubs avoided him like the plague because of his past, but make no mistake, this boy CAN play.

And unrelated ........

The player revolt meeting regarding Wallace DID happen .... and no Jake King WAS NOT the instigator or heavily involved!!!

Enjoy your day!
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16631596&postcount=166

How much truth there is to it ? Your guess is as good as mine but you'd like to think that is the club's attitude.

Also the local pox rag ran a small syndicated piece about the club being aware of the allegations, but also added this at the end,
"Taylors Friend rallied around on his facebook page yesterday where he had listed his status as homesick
 'keep your head up troy you are becoming a better man don't doubt yourself. We all love you regardless!' wrote Hayley Webb. Nikitta Dingo-Thorne wrote 'Hey brother just lettn you know we all love you and ...support you, you will always have people trying to bring you down.' "

So the low life scum have gone looking on face book just for more dirt to add to the story that "The NT News yesterday revealed"
The same paper that published this editorial,
http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2009/11/20/102701_ntnews.html
now seem hell bent on screwing him over. As far as I know no other media outlet has run anything more than a short article about troy taylor facing allegations of assault.

no wonder this was in the Chairman's Foreword of The Australian Press Council Annual Report 2009

Regrettably, Press Council research has shown that Australian newspapers rely far too frequently on a single source for a story, and do so more often than is the case in comparable countries.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2010, 07:33:23 PM »

A great philosopher once said that there are two sides to every story, and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
(okay,okay,so the great philosopher was Maureen Robinson from "Lost In Space." :lol)

That follows the line that there are actauly three sides to every story, the two opposing views and then there is the truth :)
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2010, 12:20:23 AM »
well ... from the reports, i am amazed at how an 18 year old can knock out a 30-something year old and assualt another two men over the age of

40-something???

i don't believe everything that is written and i don't condome violence, but if Troy Taylor can put his "spunk" into Richmond on the field ... we will have a

Gem! however, he must of done something wrong for it to be reported about!

:)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2010, 05:52:11 AM »
Nothing to do with this incident but punch ons are hardly rare in the NT apparently...

Top End tops for copping it on the chin
Nadja Hainke
Northern Territory News
January 08, 2010

A NORTHERN Territory surgeon says Darwin is the world's capital of broken jaws.

Oral and maxillofacial surgeon Mahiban Thomas told the Northern Territory News that Royal Darwin Hospital saw more patients with broken jaws than any other capital.

He said booze was a main factor for most injuries.

"Royal Darwin Hospital treats 350 broken jaws a year, putting the rate at 17 per 10,000 population, which is well above anywhere else in the world," he said.

"The injuries are mostly sustained outside pubs and clubs in the city centre Thursday and Friday nights.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/top-end-tops-for-copping-it-on-the-chin/story-e6frfhk6-1225817250895

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2010, 08:42:58 AM »
Amongst all the mindless drivel on BF there was this post by someone going by the name golddust.

ACTUALLY spoke to someone connected with our great club last night, so take this for what it's worth.

The club WILL stand-by young Troy and offer him all the support it can.

The club WILL NOT delist him if charges are actually laid (and there is some feeling that charges won't result).

His mentor (all players have a mentor) is privately fuming.

And the only reason Troy was available to us at pick 51 was that MOST clubs avoided him like the plague because of his past, but make no mistake, this boy CAN play.

And unrelated ........

The player revolt meeting regarding Wallace DID happen .... and no Jake King WAS NOT the instigator or heavily involved!!!

Enjoy your day!
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16631596&postcount=166

How much truth there is to it ? Your guess is as good as mine but you'd like to think that is the club's attitude.

Also the local pox rag ran a small syndicated piece about the club being aware of the allegations, but also added this at the end,
"Taylors Friend rallied around on his facebook page yesterday where he had listed his status as homesick
 'keep your head up troy you are becoming a better man don't doubt yourself. We all love you regardless!' wrote Hayley Webb. Nikitta Dingo-Thorne wrote 'Hey brother just lettn you know we all love you and ...support you, you will always have people trying to bring you down.' "

So the low life scum have gone looking on face book just for more dirt to add to the story that "The NT News yesterday revealed"
The same paper that published this editorial,
http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2009/11/20/102701_ntnews.html
now seem hell bent on screwing him over. As far as I know no other media outlet has run anything more than a short article about troy taylor facing allegations of assault.

no wonder this was in the Chairman's Foreword of The Australian Press Council Annual Report 2009

Regrettably, Press Council research has shown that Australian newspapers rely far too frequently on a single source for a story, and do so more often than is the case in comparable countries.

The MAIN thing this post tells me is that we STILL have leaks in the club. Benny Gale you have got to stop these leaks.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.