Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 118242 times)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Troy Taylor [merged]
« Reply #945 on: May 21, 2011, 05:00:46 PM »

My understanding is this - he didn't/doesn't want him to buy a house. Assitance with finding one/leasing one yep but buy one NO.
Why can't he find a house to rent or buy himself like most others do.
Is this for real? lol
He needs assistance?  :rollin
How easy do you think it is for someone with a criminal record to get a lease on property when he has no previous history in renting a property?
The rental market is hard enough as it is, without the club's help there is no way he would have got a place by himself

FNM

« Reply #946 on: May 21, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »

My understanding is this - he didn't/doesn't want him to buy a house. Assitance with finding one/leasing one yep but buy one NO.
Is this for real? lol
How easy do you think it is for someone with a criminal record to get a lease on property when he has no previous history in renting a property?
The rental market is hard enough as it is, without the club's help there is no way he would have got a place by himself
Then he should have stayed with a host family

Ox

« Reply #947 on: May 21, 2011, 05:15:47 PM »
But FMN, weren't you confused when you were 19? Didn't you make mistakes? If you did, were you given a 2nd chance?

LMFAOOOOOOOOO
 :lol

Agreed. FHO. little poo

I'd go one further.

Set him up so he goes to Jail until he's 32

Ox

« Reply #948 on: May 21, 2011, 05:17:16 PM »
LMAO @ Toy Trailer :rollin

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #949 on: May 21, 2011, 05:26:05 PM »

Is this for real? lol
HE WAS!! He was staying with a family and then moved in with Mitch Morton
However he wanted to live by himself!! That was what people are making such a big deal about thinking he wanted the club to buy him a house when it was never the case. Not sure how this is hard to comprehend.

FNM

« Reply #950 on: May 21, 2011, 05:29:06 PM »

Is this for real? lol
However he wanted to live by himself!! That was what people are making such a big deal about thinking he wanted the club to buy him a house when it was never the case. Not sure how this is hard to comprehend.
Then he goes to another host family, likes it or just go home
He's too hard.  If he doesn't want it, just leave!
Don't draft any more of them either, over it  :banghead

FNM

« Reply #951 on: May 21, 2011, 05:29:32 PM »
PS: Happy Indigneous Week lol  :rollin

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #952 on: May 21, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »

Is this for real? lol
FFS, I was not defending him for his reasoning, I think it's perfectly justified given his history that the club would want to make sure he's around a positive role model who will make sure he gets to training, eats well, stays off the booze etc.
I was simply pointing out that he wasn't asking to be given a property, which most of the keyboard warriors in this thread seem to think is the case.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #953 on: May 21, 2011, 05:55:04 PM »
Froarsy unleashing  :lol

Ox

« Reply #954 on: May 21, 2011, 06:11:23 PM »
Anybody remember the Coori band,"No Fixed Address" ?

Ox

« Reply #955 on: May 21, 2011, 07:46:46 PM »
stuff!
@ the G and as soon as the lights went out I copped a spear in the leg!
Pricks.
Rotten music too :rollin

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #956 on: May 21, 2011, 11:08:52 PM »

Is this for real? lol

What a stuffing puerile post.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #957 on: May 21, 2011, 11:11:36 PM »
Tiges can call in an say hello to TTT next week in Darwin can't they?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #958 on: May 21, 2011, 11:43:19 PM »

Is this for real? lol

What a effing puerile post.

Im taking a stab here, but i think you will find she may have meant no more of them being no more of "hard basket type of risky players"

Not everything has to do with race FFS
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #959 on: May 21, 2011, 11:51:47 PM »

Is this for real? lol

Hate to break this to you FNM  ;D but all AFL clubs do it; that is assist interstate/country players in find a house to rent when they move out from thier host families  :thumbsup

Yeah and Dusty already had the room at March's.