Author Topic: Cousins tell all on Today Tonight  (Read 1548 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Cousins tell all on Today Tonight
« on: March 17, 2010, 06:33:25 PM »
Coming up on tonight's show starting now....

It'll probably be the usual tv tabloid trash  ::)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Cousins tell all on Today Tonight
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 07:13:31 PM »
Coming up on tonight's show starting now....

It'll probably be the usual tv tabloid trash  ::)

what was it about I missed it ???
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 07:14:16 PM »
Anyone put themselves through the torture of watching it to see what was said?
I only just got home from work and missed it

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »
Well that was worth it  :sleep.

Just had one story linking Cuz to the likes of Carey, Gatto and Roberta Williams who wrote tell all books. Then had John Michael-Howson saying Cuz would've received advances of $200k for his book and that Cuz needs to tell everything - basically the more scandulous the better rather than just repeating history and what we already know -  so people will buy the book.

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 08:38:38 PM »
I hate that show and its channel 9 shoulder pad equivilant. It expands on news that speaks for it's self and like a lot of mainstream media, has segments on things that are seriously not newsworthy.

I want to hear about how Cuz is plying his trade at Richmond. Who has he taken under his wing? How is he trying to improve the people around him? Does he have plans for a coaching role? (perhaps at Richmond?) FOOTBALL related questions!! Not how many lines/pills/beers he had on such and such night or what girl he is with. It's annoying when AFL transcends sports enthusiasts.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »
I hate that show and its channel 9 shoulder pad equivilant. It expands on news that speaks for it's self and like a lot of mainstream media, has segments on things that are seriously not newsworthy.

I want to hear about how Cuz is plying his trade at Richmond. Who has he taken under his wing? How is he trying to improve the people around him? Does he have plans for a coaching role? (perhaps at Richmond?) FOOTBALL related questions!! Not how many lines/pills/beers he had on such and such night or what girl he is with. It's annoying when AFL transcends sports enthusiasts.

Yeah I reckon this after hours interest from the media in footballers started around the same time as Wayne Carey's much publicised affair with Kelly Stevens.
They turn more into soap stars every day. :sleep
Folks have got to stop paying attention.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 09:45:09 PM »
hasn't been the same since jana wvendt left :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

the claw

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 11:31:21 PM »
sheesh we get precious when its one of our own.

sheesh caro wilson what is the point of the article.  you are probably right  cuz is hitting the pee pretty hard  he always has and its pretty naieve to think otherwise.  i can point people to pre and a thread over there about cuz getting blind in the of season as well.

all i can say is its no one elses  business if he gets drunk. it only becomes the clubs business if he  brings the club into disrepute he fails to train  it affects his performance or it prevents him from even  playing.

all players get peeed  all players need an outlet  cuz is a party animal he always has been  he will never change.  better the pee than ice or any other hard drugs .

anyway i reckon caro and her sources are probably rght  what i dont get is why even report it.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 11:56:14 PM »
If? it is his drinking and it costs him playing round 1 then it is a problem, a serious problem. :banghead

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 11:12:07 AM »
LOL what did yas expect?  Today Tonight, here's the formats to outrage and amaze you every evening;

SINGLE MOTHERS!!! spongeing off of your tax dollars with lucrative handouts (They may as well of broken into YOUR house!)
YOUNG BLUDGERS!!! who wont get jobs and go surfing (lippy teenage dropouts on the dole, bit of national humiliation will help their career prospects enormously)
SQUATTERS!!! living in luxurious homes and not paying rent (lots of argy bargy close ups, threats, swearing, its classy)
RENTERS FROM HELL!!! trashing your property and then leaving.....(now we get down to it, garbage, fecal matter, disfunctional human beings)
CELEBS on drugs and something to do with sex !!  (Cousins and Bingle fit in this one of course).

Sometimes they get real creative and combine two themes or more.  woot.  I would rather poke cocktail umberellas into my eyes than watch that poo personally.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 11:37:13 AM »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 11:46:26 AM »

I would rather poke cocktail umbrellas into my eyes than watch that poo personally.

What he said!!   :clapping